Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessie while on tour  (Read 691 times)

thatguymarcus

By chance I managed to meet Jessie while she was on tour in London for the weekend. I called Jessie early on Saturday afternoon and she was available later that evening. I had a few requests I wanted to try anal with her and asked whether she could have a butt plug already in her ass when I arrive, that would really turn me on. Communication was pretty efficient, and we agreed our time and place. I managed to squeeze in my gym workout before heading home for a shower then going to see her for our 1 hour of fun.

Got to the hotel a few minutes late, but kept her updated as I was on the overground train. She asked me to wait a few more mins while I was in the hotel lobby which wasn't a problem. Got a text for the door number and made my way. Soon as she opened the door I thought wow she's beautiful, cute but with a hint of sexiness and seduction about her. She has tattoos which to me were fine but has her nails done and looks like a girl who takes care of herself.

Couple pecks on the cheek as I walked in and she revealed her anal beads that she had already inserted prior to my arrival, naughty girl haha. I quickly took off my clothes as she lay on the bed revealing her pussy and ass. I then went about giving her oral whilst playing with her asshole. I started pulling out her anal beads one by one then reinserting them etc. and she was clean. Now I needed my dick sucked. She told me to lay on my back (she can be a little dominant and even admitted it) after which I received probably the best blowjob ever. Her lips and tongue were just so soft around the cock. She def knows how to give head. She also looks for eye contact, so I noticed she would stop if I closed my eyes or looked up and would only continue once I looked at her.

Swapped around in a few positions ranging from doggy, her lying on her stomach and me just pounding where she actually came here. I didn't know she was close to cumming until when I asked to change positions she said let's stay like this and judging by her moaning and eventual screaming she wasn't lying. Missionary with her was sexy as well watching my dick sliding in and out and her reaction as I went in deep. I decided to show her my dominant side by spanking her a few times while she was in cowgirl and really gave it to her causing her to moan quite loud, she probably came here.

We managed to do anal but I wouldn't say Jess is an anal queen, she can take dick up her ass depending on size but wouldn't be able to do for too long, but she was game during our meet. Started off slow and then I started pounding away. Sort of sensed we wouldn't be able to do for most of the duration of our meet. I was still happy with it though, the overall experience with her was worth it.

Overall I would say Jessie is a beautiful girl with an awesome attitude who clearly loves sex and isn't faking it. Nice convo afterwards about life in general, and we both made our way downstairs to exit the hotel. She went out for a quick fag and I went home. Great night with a great person.

External Link/Members Only