Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paloma Pantiesoff. London  (Read 3965 times)

KenniLingus

I was in London last week and decided to break my punting fast... I've had a few months off and thought I could do with a little fun.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Paloma arrived as, requested in a a short dress and no panties. She was stylish and smart.
Paloma is as described on her page as a size 6-8 about 5'4". she is very pretty and has such a tiny waist, and delightful tiny boobs. P has a really sweet pussy visually and to taste to. She is sensitive and responsive.

Paloma clearly does this for the thrill of meeting new people and sharing fun times with them. She is a student and clearly the money does come in handy too. Many girls just want to get you off and leave. Paloma is so much more than that.

P was on 5 mins late due to traffic, but she did text me to let me know. Her communications are great. She responds to messages and text in a timely manner. She doesn't clock watch and our session ended without either of us keeping an eye on the time. Again I feel this is due to her love of the work.
I like to explore and push boundaries. And Paloma let me do this. Everything is done with a safewords and with that adhered to, although I didn't hear her at one point (I had some music playing rather loudly) and missed the safeword momentarily (oops).
When I'm next in London I will see her again. I may get her to a dungeon to play further. I would like to do some rope suspension with her.
Our session wasn't all about bdsm. Paloma also provided some GFE. She gave me a lovely slow blow job which made my toes curl. During this blow job I had the best view of a gorgeous body. Her hips and waist are a fantastic shape. Her waist is so thin I don't know where she keeps her internal organs!
All in all Paloma is a lovely girl with a great attitude to the business. She provides an excellent service and is a fun girl to be with.
I can highly recommend Paloma. Treat her well please guys.

Offline thebastard

Thanks for the heads up, the description of her body sounds great. Could you go into more detail into what boundaries were pushed, exactly? You hint towards some kind of BDSM play; I'd love to know more about what she's willing to do.

Also how would you describe her face?

KenniLingus

I did some restraint (shibari and steel collar and cuffs).  Also hooded so sensory deprivation. Pinwheel, forced orgasm (doxy), a little whipping and of course popper play too!. p has brown hair and eyes and is pretty (sorry shit at describing faces). You wouldn't be disappointed.

Hydrant

Thanks a million for the review. She looks sensational and has gone straight on to my hot list. However, just a small nugget of friendly advice: it's best to avoid this phrase or anything like it in your UKP reviews:

Treat her well please guys.

This is such a fluffy cliché that it makes some of us re-read your words looking for evidence that you're a tout. I'm sure that's not the case, but it really does reduce your credibility when you say that.

KenniLingus

Thanks a million for the review. She looks sensational and has gone straight on to my hot list. However, just a small nugget of friendly advice: it's best to avoid this phrase or anything like it in your UKP reviews:

This is such a fluffy cliché that it makes some of us re-read your words looking for evidence that you're a tout. I'm sure that's not the case, but it really does reduce your credibility when you say that.

Cheers fo r the advice - no I'm not a tout. I suppose it is a bit fluffy.

Also just noticed she hasn't logged into aw for  a while.

Integral

Paloma Pantiesoff.

That has got to be the worst, and at the same time the best, WG name I have ever heard!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

KenniLingus

Paloma Pantiesoff.

That has got to be the worst, and at the same time the best, WG name I have ever heard!  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Funny thing is she arrived panties off and left with panties on!

Offline JamesRockford

Treat her well please guys.

... er ... wouldn't that break all the BDSM rules?

KenniLingus

... er ... wouldn't that break all the BDSM rules?

Obviously don't break the rules by doing stuff without consent! That is THE BDSM rule.

Offline backofthenet

just another fucking timewaster. two abortive attempts to make a booking with her, but I persevered, had a booking scheduled, and it looks like she has blocked me (unread messages immediately deleted on sending) for no reason whatsoever, other than this was easier for her to make up a bullshit excuse.

don't bother.

KenniLingus

I do admit since trying to book again she has been rather flakey.