Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Natt - Paddington W2. Possibly One Of My Best Punt Ever, Fantastic !!!  (Read 6507 times)

Expl1cit

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Fee: £120 for 1 hour

Natalie aka Naughty Natt was very well reviewed on UKP under her previous profile with 16+ postives, this is her new profile!

A lovely 23yo Size8 polish girl who ticked all of my boxes.  She has a gorgeous figure with a personality to match.  OWO was excellent and deep - including lots of attention to the balls, DFK throughout, very responsive in RO and for someone who usually struggles to come in a hood, I lasted less than 3 minutes in missionary before I unloaded.  She was chatty and engaging, we had a lot of laughs during the session, and she isn't a clockwatcher.

Current AW pictures are genuine, her skin is very soft and she has lovely natural C cup boobs.

ramrodronnie

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Fee: £120 for 1 hour

Natalie aka Naughty Natt was very well reviewed on UKP under her previous profile with 16+ postives, this is her new profile!

A lovely 23yo Size8 polish girl who ticked all of my boxes.  She has a gorgeous figure with a personality to match.  OWO was excellent and deep - including lots of attention to the balls, DFK throughout, very responsive in RO and for someone who usually struggles to come in a hood, I lasted less than 3 minutes in missionary before I unloaded.  She was chatty and engaging, we had a lot of laughs during the session, and she isn't a clockwatcher.

Current AW pictures are genuine, her skin is very soft and she has lovely natural C cup boobs.

Thanks for your Review fl0atab1lity. Pleased you had a good punt. I must say she does look/sound very appealing.
How would you rate her in the looks department? Did she look anything like her AW profile pics? Was she the dress size that she says she is? Or do you think she was larger?
She says she does CIM on her profile fl0atab1lity. It doesn't look as though you availed yourself of that particular service? If you didn't, do you think it would have been allowed it, at no extra cost?   

Online boardyhell

natt has a very slim size 8 figure with lovely legs ,dresses sexy and sucks for me dt and cim in mouth while staring into your eyes
friendly and relaxed,
speak as you find :drinks:

ramrodronnie

natt has a very slim size 8 figure with lovely legs ,dresses sexy and sucks for me dt and cim in mouth while staring into your eyes
friendly and relaxed,
speak as you find :drinks:

Thanks for that boardyhell.  :thumbsup: How come you haven't Reviewed her, if you've seen her then mate?

ramrodronnie

no extra cost

I have got her Hot Listed boardyhell. So I will get around to punting with her at some point, especially after the good Reviews I've been reading about her.  :thumbsup:

Offline gelatin

she looks a bit like ronda rousey in that shower pic

Offline barnstorm123

Thanks for your Review fl0atab1lity. Pleased you had a good punt. I must say she does look/sound very appealing.
How would you rate her in the looks department? Did she look anything like her AW profile pics? Was she the dress size that she says she is? Or do you think she was larger?
She says she does CIM on her profile fl0atab1lity. It doesn't look as though you availed yourself of that particular service? If you didn't, do you think it would have been allowed it, at no extra cost?

I spunked in her mouth and on her chin last week. It was included in the fee.

Expl1cit

Looks are subjective mate, but I found her very attractive, naturally beautiful without much makeup and she has a nice smile and lovely sparking eyes.  I'd put her as a Size 8, definetely not large.

CIM is available at no extra cost as confirmed by other punters here, but you are correct I came in mish so didn't do CIM - not a service I do often anyway.

brolin_76

I spunked in her mouth and on her chin last week. It was included in the fee.

good to hear. i need to check her out soon.
 :cool:

Offline HighlyMotivated

Saw her once as one of my first punts. Soneone described her as an attainable Selena Gomez in another review and I'd agree with that.

Offline somerandomfella

Glad she's back on A/W, cracking girl, never lets you down....

Offline collector

never lets you down....
I don't think so, otherwise she would had 0 negative reviews.

Offline PLeisure

Soneone described her as an attainable Selena Gomez in another review and I'd agree with that.
HM - by that, do you mean she has more of an Hispanic look? Certainly doesn't seem a typical EE girl in appearance.

Offline HighlyMotivated

HM - by that, do you mean she has more of an Hispanic look? Certainly doesn't seem a typical EE girl in appearance.

Not sure I'd say Hispanic looking, but she's tanned and has similar eyes and mouth to Selena.

This picture is the closest resemblance I could find:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Anyone else who's seen her agree?

ramrodronnie

Saw her once as one of my first punts. Soneone described her as an attainable Selena Gomez in another review and I'd agree with that.

Any chance or a Review on your punt with her then HM?

Offline HighlyMotivated

Any chance or a Review on your punt with her then HM?

Not arsed to be honest ronnie. She's already got 40-odd reviews, more than enough intel on her for any punter to make up his mind. Would be a Positive though  :thumbsup:

ramrodronnie

Not arsed to be honest ronnie. She's already got 40-odd reviews, more than enough intel on her for any punter to make up his mind. Would be a Positive though  :thumbsup:

Where did you read 40 odd Reviews of her HM? There's only 2 Reviews of her on here? And she's only had 3 FB on AW. There are plenty of WGs who've had more Reviews on here than her.
The more Reviews we have from punters on here the better really HM, as it gives us more of an idea of the consistency of the punts with her.

Offline Cunning Punt

It's yet another new profile of the same girl, RRR.

Collector helpfully (  :hi: ) put links to her 3 former profiles in his post above. So, in total, it is about 40.

Yeboahsleftfoot

I'm fucking jealous, booked Natt last year, before I joined here, great comms, arrived at the flat, into the room and was offered another girl because she was unavailable, the other girl was a blonde mousey thing, I walked.

Offline JohnWaynesJism

Holy shit, if I knew she resembled Selena Gomez I would have seen her ages ago, now she is straight to the top of the HL!  :thumbsup:

ramrodronnie

It's yet another new profile of the same girl, RRR.

Collector h

Oh that old game CP! WGs keep changing their profiles! Drives you bloody mad!

Offline HighlyMotivated

Where did you read 40 odd Reviews of her HM? There's only 2 Reviews of her on here? And she's only had 3 FB on AW. There are plenty of WGs who've had more Reviews on here than her.
The more Reviews we have from punters on here the better really HM, as it gives us more of an idea of the consistency of the punts with her.

As CP says collector has provided the links to her old accounts above, which list all her reviews under his post

I agree with your point about never having enough reviews but in this case the review would be a year old and could contain dated info that might prove to be the opposite of helpful, so think I'll skip it

marco.f

Not sure I'd say Hispanic looking, but she's tanned and has similar eyes and mouth to Selena.

This picture is the closest resemblance I could find:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Anyone else who's seen her agree?

Mmmmh...not much resemblance in my opinion, but yes, she has a Spanish look (and I don't like very much Latinas, but Naughty Natt is cute).

Offline iwtc

How have you guys been finding Natt's pre-booking communication?  She hasn't answered my emails, just wondering.

Offline PumpAction

She doesn't look anything like Selena Gomez.

ramrodronnie

I'd still give a podging though!  :wacko:

Expl1cit

How have you guys been finding Natt's pre-booking communication?  She hasn't answered my emails, just wondering.
Previous reviews under her old profile suggested bookings were handled by a maid. Her latest profile states on FAQ that she deals with her bookings personally which I believe to be true.

I don't quite understand why people send emails and wonder why a response isn't immediate for popular girls. Why not pick up the phone, Hi Natt, my name is X and I am calling to see if I can make a booking to see you on X date at X time. Are you available?

My comms with Natt were done by text on this occasion. Response within 60 seconds confirming availability at requested time.. I followed up with a call when I arrived in the area. Job done!

Offline collector

I'm not sure but I think the third pic in this link is Natt. What you guys think?
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=60693.msg813070#msg813070

Expl1cit

I'm not sure but I think the third pic in this link is Natt. What you guys think?
Having seen her in the flesh within the last few days, I'd say that is definetely NOT her.

Offline collector

Having seen her in the flesh within the last few days, I'd say that is definetely NOT her.
There was something in the smile of the girl in the pic which remember me Natt's one. Also that girl should had worked in the same location in Paddington last year. However I didn't trust my memory, saw her last December.
Cheers for the confirmation.

ramrodronnie

Difficult to tell just by going by her profile pics collector, and I aint paying for any PG pics!

Offline collector

Difficult to tell just by going by her profile pics collector, and I aint paying for any PG pics!
My question was more addressed to punters who already met her and saw her in the flesh.

ramrodronnie

My question was more addressed to punters who already met her and saw her in the flesh.

Be good to hear their answers if they come on here then mate.

Offline collector

Be good to hear their answers if they come on here then mate.
fl0atab1lity has answered and I believe he's right.

ramrodronnie

fl0atab1lity has answered and I believe he's right.

Fair do's collector.  :thumbsup:

Offline iwtc

I don't quite understand why people send emails and wonder why a response isn't immediate for popular girls. Why not pick up the phone, Hi Natt, my name is X and I am calling to see if I can make a booking to see you on X date at X time. Are you available?
Mainly cuz I am in the US and with time difference it's hard to coordinate sometimes and she would see I am not calling from a UK number, unlikely she would pick up. 

Thanks for the suggestion, though.

LL

I lasted less than 3 minutes in missionary before I unloaded.
Fuck, that would be a disaster for me as I only pop once. I hope you managed to reload!

Offline Nuovaguardia1907

Definitely not her in that picture!

marco.f

Not at all, just a very loosely resemblance of the smile.

marco.f

I've tried several times in the past to contact her by text, and she was not very responsive or responding at all (only saying "sorry fully booked" after hours, or something like that). When I met her, she had a response-time of10/20 mins, but the last text was quick (I think she was her to reply, as I did not see any maid).

Online boardyhell

I've tried several times in the past to contact her by text, and she was not very responsive or responding at all (only saying "sorry fully booked" after hours, or something like that). When I met her, she had a response-time of10/20 mins, but the last text was quick (I think she was her to reply, as I did not see any maid).
[/quotei
i have seen natt a few times and had problems when she had a maid and there were problems
when she resurfaced i texted her in the early hours and got a quick reply and booking
as i live about an hours drive away ,i texted and then called repeatedly to confirm the appt as i set off
i was starting to get annoyed but about 20 mins before the appt natt confirmed
i suppose without a maid its hard to confirm while deepthroating
saying that i have had a girl reading her text message while her nose was buried in my stomach
my advice is get in early

Expl1cit

Fuck, that would be a disaster for me as I only pop once. I hope you managed to reload!
I can reload pretty quickly, but after I have popped once, I have absolutely no sex drive to go for another round for sometimes a few days.  On this occasion however, with extended foreplay including a lot of OWO & RO, I popped almost on the hour, and wasn't rushed out either.  She can hold a conversation and is very relaxed about timing within reasonable limits.

If only ever WG realised that investing even 5-10 minutes post punt, can make the world of difference.  The majority of my punts, even those where a good chemistry has been built up and we spend time chatting/relaxing during the session, I get the sense of being rushed to cum, and rushed to get out within the hour - not withstanding the fact that I have lost at least 5 minutes getting into the flat & waiting for the money to be stashed - you still need to be dressed and out after exactly 1 hour.  I see how many WG's change from the bubbly chatty personality when you walk in, to the cold distant, shuffling towards the door type when your hour is up.

Natt has the ability to make you feel pretty good post-punt and combined with a great service, will result in repeat business from me.   

ramrodronnie

I can reload pretty quickly, but after I have popped once, I have absolutely no sex drive to go for another round for sometimes a few days.  On this occasion however, with extended foreplay including a lot of OWO & RO, I popped almost on the hour, and wasn't rushed out either.  She can hold a conversation and is very relaxed about timing within reasonable limits.

If only ever WG realised that investing even 5-10 minutes post punt, can make the world of difference.  The majority of my punts, even those where a good chemistry has been built up and we spend time chatting/relaxing during the session, I get the sense of being rushed to cum, and rushed to get out within the hour - not withstanding the fact that I have lost at least 5 minutes getting into the flat & waiting for the money to be stashed - you still need to be dressed and out after exactly 1 hour.  I see how many WG's change from the bubbly chatty personality when you walk in, to the cold distant, shuffling towards the door type when your hour is up.

Natt has the ability to make you feel pretty good post-punt and combined with a great service, will result in repeat business from me.

Got to say fl0atab1lity she does sound like a good un? We could do with a few more like Natt, it might take some of the limelight away from some of these so called top girls!  :D