Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best london girls for roleplay- small cock role play/humiliation  (Read 1193 times)

Offline Ozy84

New here guys, as the subject says lookin for a particular type of roleplay. Location isnt a problem as long as in london. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Also are there any other guys into this? Or who have done before.

Cheers  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

punther

New here guys, as the subject says lookin for a particular type of roleplay. Location isnt a problem as long as in london. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Also are there any other guys into this? Or who have done before.

Cheers  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Not done this before nor am I into it but a profile I have come across which may meet your needs is this:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

dougthring

This kind of role play is something I enjoy.  My first review, of luscious Nina, didn't go down too well with some of the forum stalwarts (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=89055) but for what it's worth, I would still recommend her for this.

James999

If your cocks that small post a picture of it, I'm sure a few pro$$ies will have a giggle at it, that's what you call a freebie  :unknown:

endomorph

They should all be able to offer what you want and would be happy to discuss it with you. Depends on how much you want to pay.