Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milf Bia - Watford  (Read 554 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5296677) (6 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline lukedavies69

External Link/Members Only

Meeting took place in late March, was the second time I'd seen her.

30 mins @ £100

Comms
Quickly arranged via text, straight forward.

Private apartment in Watford (she said she had a friend staying with her, forgot to ask if she works as well...), walkable from the hospital and the met line station.

Looks
Stated age is 45 which I can believe. Was clearly a looker in the past and definitely still got it now. Petite, short (5'4 maybe), tanned.

Personality
Asks you to be extra quiet coming in because of neighbours, but very welcoming and dressed in a nice lingerie set when you arrive. Offers a shower which I took. Greeted me with a kiss.

Service
Had a few pecks after my shower before she asked what I was in for. Pointed out how much she raves about her OWO on her profile and she smirks and tells me to get comfortable. I'm a fair bit taller so was enjoying have this petite little thing on her tip toes to kiss me but sat on the edge of the bed and had her remove my towel. Began with some OWO on the edge of the bed before I lay down properly. She has a great technique, doesn't try and rush you to the end. Had me in her mouth for about 15 minutes total before she stepped up her game. CIM finish which she spat out.

Conclusion
£100 for OWO/CIM is a bit expensive, although she does offer Full Service. However I have no complaints, in the moment it was what I wanted and she delivered it very well. No complaints from me, happy to recommend.