Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Joanna Rider - Exeter  (Read 968 times)

10 review(s) for Joanna Rider (7 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline tigerbiker

External Link/Members Only

This was my fallback punt when Lorenn (reviewed earlier) let me down.

I did not actually have a plan B in my mind when Lorenn messed about - the coms seemed so solid in the lead up and positive reviews so I was quite surprised when she messed about.

The blue pill magic that I had taken about an hour and a half earlier was still working.

£60 for 15 mins - no other deals available. Basic service only - OWO and a fuck. No fingering or RO. Take it or leave it, no frills arrangement (she did wear stockings and sussies with a short skirt that I appreciated).

Now I have seen Jo before and reviewed. She is not for everyone and she is not a looker (although she had changed her hair since I last saw her and I think she looked qute sexy - nice body too. You can see what you will get from acurate and up-to-date photos on AW.

Her place is safe and clean - some neighbours might notice you. I parked up down the road and noticed a chap leaving her place about 10 mins before my appointment.

Nice OWO with Jo kneeling and me standing - nice eye contact. If she offered CIM I would have let it happen - but I was compliant with her rules (a few years ago before I was on this forum I did accidentally start to ejaculate in her mouth - she jolted back and took a squirt of sperm in her eye - she got really pissed off and I did apologise).

Then it was time to unroll the johnnie and I gave her a good deep fuck doggy style. Very pleasant. She has quite a tight vagina and did not have too much lube up there - just the right tightness and angle of penetration - really tight on my cock head when I was fully inside her - probably banging her cervix and that made the sperm well up. A heavy cum for me. Hygiene good too.

After a quick clean up and a chat, I was out of the door after 20 mins.

She does what she says on her tin and I'd say VFM - half the money I would have spent on Lorenn, so I was happy :rolleyes:

Shame I did not engage in WS - I was lookng forward to that - but plenty more piss out there for another day! :P