Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Michy Milky Bitchy - Wigan  (Read 2319 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6713072) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Wigan8t6

External Link/Members Only

£100 30 mins
OWO/FK included.

I decided on 30 mins because of the previous neutral review on here. Happy to say my experience was the complete opposite and I wish I'd have booked longer.

Michelle is very good looking and the pictures on her profile are accurate, she has really soft skin and a small but functional cock.

I turned up at the agreed time and was told she was in a flat up some metal stairs, they were old as hell and I was a little worried they were going to give on me but it was fine.

She opened the door as I was approaching but did the usual hide behind, the room was very basic but did the job. Nothing but a bed and a sofa in there.

Her English isn't the best but is functional, she seems very friendly and playful as soon as I was in the room she asked me to get undressed whilst she went and stashed the cash and gave my dick a little *boop* through my jeans.

When she came back she immediately started with the FK, something I hadn't asked for but was happy to go with. She asked me to lie down and got beside me and basically wrapped herself around me, kissing and touching my dick the whole time. The whole experience was probably the most sensual I've ever had with a WG. It all felt extremely genuine. We kissed for a while before she started to kiss down my body complimenting me the whole time ("You're so hot","Wow, what a dick" etc.).
She started the OWO (again, not requested but very happy to receive) and it was great, nice and slow and sensual (I keep coming back to that word) with plenty of attention paid to my balls and inner thighs. Licking all over.

She asked if I wanted to fuck her or her fuck me, I went with fucking her. She then climbed on top of me grinding the whole time and kissing away then I did get a little worried when she reached behind and grabbed my cock and was gently rubbing it against her ass. I didn't want BB and would have run if that was the case but she leant over me and pulled out a condom. She then lubed up and tried to slide me in, I'm a bit larger than average in that area and she had a couple of attempts before taking me inside. She was leaning forward and kissing me the whole time whilst riding me and it felt amazing.

It always takes me forever to cum when I'm wearing protection so I was a little conscious of the time, I asked how long I had left so I could ask for HJ/OWO to finish if needed but she said "I don't know how long, but I like, don't worry."

After another 10 mins though I knew I was getting around to the time limit and didn't want to take the piss so I asked if she could finish me by hand. She again came and lay under my arm and started kissing me whilst giving a HJ. It didn't take long at all before I blew.

She pulled out the kitchen roll and baby wipes to clean me up and once I was clean she leant down to kiss where she'd cleaned but instead blew a raspberry on my stomach. We giggled and I found it really cute.

I genuinely think this was one of, if not the best WG meet I've had. Its just a shame she's leaving town tomorrow. She said she'd be back in 3 months or so though and I will be going back.

Offline BoneOnBlackpool

Nice review. I’m hoping to catch her today before she scoots off.
So she didn’t charge you an extra £40 for her juice (as quoted on her profile)

Offline scouting

Nice review. I’m hoping to catch her today before she scoots off.
So she didn’t charge you an extra £40 for her juice (as quoted on her profile)

I don't think she produced any - the OP topped her