Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Abu Dhabi - Royal Spa in Royal M hotel  (Read 3549 times)

Offline feonkaknight86

I was in Abu Dhabi this September and on my last day there, after a couple of failed attempts for punts, I decided to take it easy and go for a massage that I knew might at least get me relieved. I ended on their website as their

I checked their website and their lineup of girls looked amazing. expensive for sure but amazing.
I book the Swedish massage through whatsapp and communication was smooth.

I show up and I get Olivia for my massage. her picture is fairly accuarate. a hot blonde from Poland with a fit body. maybe 5"5 or 6, early 30.

the massage starts professional but shifts sensual quickly massaging my butt and swiping very close to my balls. her actual massage was quite good with decent pressure so I was getting relaxed but fairly aroused at the same time. she starts ripping that disposable shorts I had on to get better access to massage my thighs.

she flips me on my back and now she is moving my balls and cock to "massage" around them. around 30 minutes in, she asks if I would like extras. I ask what's on offer and she says topless body to body massage with HE. I asks for the damage and she says AED1500. I laugh and I know she's taking advantage of me being horny. I negotiate to AED800 and to include kissing and touching her pussy and she agrees.

she gets topless showing amazing C cup enhanced boobs. kissing was nice but not FK. She starts FBM and I get my fingers inside her and touch her clit.
I ask her to lick and bite my nipples and she obliges. toward the end, we sit in front of each other and she finishes me off while I kiss her and fondle her tits. she cleaned me up before I go for a shower and leave.

the damage was AED550 for the massage and AED800 for extras.
I punt once every bluemoon so I don't mind it's pricey. I left the country soon after, otherwise, I would return to check our the other massage providers.

External Link/Members Only

Offline baseball_99

When I looked at the site I thought Diana was Laura Woods!

Offline David1970

Fuck you paid over £290 for a massage, smelly finger and a wank. :scare:

Offline Marsh Mitch

I was in Abu Dhabi 5 years ago. I really feared to take a punt in Middle Eastern countries during my visits . May I know how did you gain confidence and felt ok with it ? What if there is a police raid or something ?

Offline charliepie

Fuck you paid over £290 for a massage, smelly finger and a wank. :scare:

It's a rich man's world over there in Arabia.

Offline Bmwlover

If this year goes the way i want it to financially may have to book an 11 night stay at the hotel go through i mean sample all the massueses they look stunning

I wonder if theyd offer in room services if your a resident  :cool: