Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT - Horny Amy X - Croydon - What a shame  (Read 2026 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6546347) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline blackmt

External Link/Members Only

I'm gonna score this girl a neutral, 'cos I came, and she was the girl in the pictures - also because others may have a better experience than I did - but it could have so easily been a negative

Messaged early in the day, but was really looking for a threesome - She passed on this, and so did others who I had my eye on, so decided to pop out for a drink message 3 girls, and say 'now' and see who came back quickest - Amy was fast - all easy comms, done by text

Location was a place near Reeves corner - not a new build - sent down some dark alley, and had to text her then wait for her to open the door - anyone who saw you would know you're up to something dodgy, but oh well

Premises were a converted house with loads of bedsits - dark and depressing - she was up on the second floor, and made a point of commenting on how tired the walk was making her - should've known she was a lazy cow at this point

Got to her room, and for the first time I got to see her, and I was surprised to see that she was definitely the girl in the pics - OK no make up, but facially it was her - couldn't see the body at the moment cos she was wearing the most unattractive of dressing gowns

Was tempted to go for an hour, but paid 60 for the half - she went out and put it away - didn't shower cos I had one before I left, but checked out the facilities for the purpose of this review - they were alright I guess - bedsit tings init

She came back and whipped off her dressing gown and was naked underneath - I had stripped off by this point - she went straight in for the owo, whilst I felt her body - gotta say the body was on point for the price - nice meaty arse which she didn't mind me grabbing - good firm hips too - head game man - it was so average - don't get me wrong I could've bus' - but it was average - too much hand, not enough spit - just functional you know - doing the minimum

After a while I decided I wanted to mash her body up - she asked what position, I said doggy, she laughed and said not with my dick - now here's the thing, my dick is a little bit bigger than average - quite girthy, but I don't think it's intimidating - so when that happened I was baffled - I feel a working girl should be taking dicks a bit bigger than average - anyway after promising her I'd take it easily we tried doggy - it werne't fun -she spent time cursing me on Hungarian, and it felt pretty much crying - and time I built up some speed she screamed I had to stop - lifting my leg so I can get some leverage was a no no - we did find a spot where I was able to get some rhythm, but I was only getting about half my dick in - such a shame cos her body and arse looked so hot in that position - damn, it was built for a hard banging

After seeing it wasn't working we done missionary - no legs on my shoulders, obviously, but I got more of a rhythm and came in this position - condom off, quick wipe down, then bopped out after about 20mins

As I say, it was all such a shame - her personality is actually decent - English is good, body is on point - if the service was more enthusiastic, she'd be a gem and I be returning on the regs - as it is, I'm out - would I recommend? If your dick is average, might be worth it, but in all honesty it is a bit of a risk

Offline Bornslippy

Shame about the restricted service. Love to bang it with swallow finish

Offline Mr Sinister

After a while I decided I wanted to mash her body up - she asked what position, I said doggy, she laughed and said not with my dick - now here's the thing, my dick is a little bit bigger than average - quite girthy, but I don't think it's intimidating - so when that happened I was baffled - I feel a working girl should be taking dicks a bit bigger than average - anyway after promising her I'd take it easily we tried doggy - it werne't fun -she spent time cursing me on Hungarian, and it felt pretty much crying -

Unfortunate when that happens, I got into the habit of asking WG if doggy is ok before handing over the cash as they assume I have an extremely large one. Been outright denied before, it's quite annoying girls offering restricted services on the basic positions. If you cannot offer to do the basics then should not be in the game.

She'll lose a lot of business with this.

Offline blackmt

Unfortunate when that happens, I got into the habit of asking WG if doggy is ok before handing over the cash as they assume I have an extremely large one. Been outright denied before, it's quite annoying girls offering restricted services on the basic positions. If you cannot offer to do the basics then should not be in the game.

She'll lose a lot of business with this.

Couldn't agree anymore - what made it even worse was her arse looked so hot when bent over - oh well, I live and learn

Offline bedhedred

Thanks for this one. Possibly not worth the flog to Croydon.  :hi:

Offline blackmt

Thanks for this one. Possibly not worth the flog to Croydon.  :hi:

Depends - if you were coming from Purley I'd say knock yourself out - if you'd have to cross the Thames, I'd say hell no!

Offline bedhedred

I'd be looking at 1 hour trip best case.

Offline blackmt

I'd be looking at 1 hour trip best case.

Then I'd say definitely give her a swerve - I only had a 15minute walk, and still think with regret about the better quality punts I probably passed on the way

Offline Bluenose

What's the parking  Situation like? I'm deffo interested in a meet but I would  be driving 45mins so don't want too much hassle

Offline Skyjuice1000

Don’t waste your time pal a big disappointment moody no English and a dump of a flat I walked

Offline bedhedred

Aye, ye say that like. I had a skinny Rom for sixty quid last night in a dump of a flat. One of the tightest gashes ever. It was a thriller.

Ya'll gonna wait till I'm done for the review.  :hi: