Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any intel on Candy? (Cambridge)  (Read 1268 times)

Offline JayEZ2K

This one looks good, but I haven't had luck arranging a meet to TOFTT. Does anyone have any intel? Even the approximate location would help, because if the location is inconsistent it might indicate it's a deposit scammer.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Mrchristmastree

TBh , if there is a chance she looks even half like that I’m up for TOFTT.

That’s one fine body in that picture ……

Offline Spermwhale1966

At a guess the location is probably Holiday Inn Express near Duxford ?

Offline WASA38

At a guess the location is probably Holiday Inn Express near Duxford ?

Next door to the railway station so no problem.

Go for it Jay !

Offline hawai1

She has vanished now!
That's the problem with Viva site:
Unlike AW, when a girl moves away to another location her profile vanishes

Banned reason: Extreme white knight, slagging off established punter for his review.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JayEZ2K

Thanks guys. That's a shame. I would have gladly TOFTT but no reply to messages or calls.

Offline JayEZ2K

Back in Cambs with a new number: 7418329714
External Link/Members Only

I will gladly TOFTT, but I've had no luck making contact. Anyone able to make contact?

Offline JohnnyCage

She is not replying to my WhatsApp inquiries, and soon (couple of days) after adding and texting her I got one of those WhatsApp scam messages claiming to be Boris mad at your time-wasting. I doubt she is real. If am wrong however please let us know.

Offline Cimex

Jay, if you do a reverse image search you will see the same photo appears on at lest 15 websites worldwide. I somehow doubt she is an international jet setter.

Offline JayEZ2K

She is not replying to my WhatsApp inquiries, and soon (couple of days) after adding and texting her I got one of those WhatsApp scam messages claiming to be Boris mad at your time-wasting. I doubt she is real. If am wrong however please let us know.
Interesting because I also got a scam text as well recently. So perhaps it was this ad that was harvesting numbers.

Jay, if you do a reverse image search you will see the same photo appears on at lest 15 websites worldwide. I somehow doubt she is an international jet setter.
Cheers, google reverse image search wasn't showing anything for me. It was wishful thinking on my part, but I'll let it go at this point.