Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: star.xxx 69  (Read 3285 times)

10 review(s) for star.xxx 69 (3 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline darkvamp

So here goes my first review.

There were a few negative points to this meeting but I have marked it as positive for the simple reason when I left the booking was I satisfied? Yes I was.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fee: £60 for 30 mins

Negatives first:

Simone states that she is a size 12 I found her to be much larger possibly 14 - 16, I almost thought she was pregnant to start with.
The Room smelt of stale smoke it was very noticeable when I first arrived.
There was no french Kissing in the meeting however there is the get out of jail clause that is at her discretion.
There did seem to be a cum once policy in the 30 min booking (which was fine for me as second time round it takes me a while to re release)

Positives:

Simone is very friendly and easy to get on with, she put me at ease at once.
Oral without is provided and quite enjoyed the blow job provided.
she is more than happy to receive oral
Filming and photography are both allowed at no extra fee.
Simone was also very good at providing dirty talk during the deed.

The Meet:

I phoned Simone after work today to check her availability and arranged a meeting for later this evening sadly anal was off the cards as apparently she'd done it quite a lot that day and was rather sore. Just after hanging up I received a text saying she had a slot free 2 hours earlier so I happily agreed to the new time.
I arrived at the Hotel about 10 mins early so I had to wait until the meet time before phoning Simone to get her to give me the room number. When I entered the room she stepped out from behind the door and gave me a kiss. At this point I was slightly taken back as she was larger than I expected but I found her very good looking. We got the paperwork out of the way and then she allowed me to a take a photo of her in her teddy. She then undressed and laid down on the bed while I got undressed after which I joined her on the bed. We then chatted for a bit then she proceeded to give me a nice blow job without a condom, feeling slightly concerned it may be a dreaded cum once booking I got her to stop after a couple of mins just in case and asked if I could taste her pussy? she obliged and led down with her legs spread so I proceeded to lap away like a kitten with milk. Her pussy was nice and clean and tasted fresh after lapping away at her for a few mins (she was very responsive) she said she wanted to feel my hard cock in her pussy, who am I to say to say no to such an offer :) We fucked in missionary for a while with plenty of dirty talk and then she told me to wank my spunk all over her tits. So off with Mr Rubber and some vigorous hand action and exploded all over her stomach and tits, Simone suggested I get a photo which I did then she disappeared off to the bathroom to get cleaned up. we chatted for a bit then I was on my way home. I did notice the meet had finished a few minutes earlier than expected but I did leave happy. For £60 I was satisfied but not sure I would pay anymore.

SirFrank

Turning up to find a size 16 bird is enough for me to walk especially when I'm expecting a size 12

Offline PuntingPete

And I would be grateful that the french kissing was off the menu if the room stank of smoke  :thumbsdown: