Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny Katryn - Swindon Town Centre  (Read 2030 times)

2 review(s) for horny katryn (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline 123Mel456

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Swindon SN1
Close to town centre in the maze of raods behind regent circus. £70 / half an hour

Originally I had planned to visit English Rebecca in Bristol, we had been planning the call and had a couple of email exchanges then she was taken ill so that fell through but all well explained by Rebecca.  So I decided to visit Katryn as I have looked at her profile a number of times and I was intrigued
Gave Katryn a call short nootice and she sent me the postcode and rang me when I was outside to give me the number
Little terrace house and it was shoes aff as soon as through the door
She has a great little figure and a lovely ass which I followed closely up the stairs ot the bedroom.  She wore a very short nightie like top with tiny white knicks and looked lovely.  Paperwork out of the way and she stripped me off (nice touch) with little niblles, kisses and sucks as she went and got me to lay on the bed.  She paid me plenty of attention whilst we chatted a bit and she has great English for a Rumanian.  She does have a hot body
It is defo the girl in the pics.  She is very relaxed and tries hard and is pretty enthusiastic.  I was allowed to cum twice during the 30 mins , plenty of different positions always covered. OWO, RO, FK (not really DFK), 
She didnt like me sucking her nipples, and she was a little rough with the HJ, I asked her to be more gentle and she said every man likes it rough why you different. So that didnt go down too well so I just asked her to OWO to get me hard again which she was good at.
All in all a good punt, worth £70 for 30 mns , yes probably as we over ran and no questions asked, she was friendly, good Englaish and fit.
Worth a visit

Offline Lewis