Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ureathral sounds  (Read 3157 times)

touch.and.go

Has anyone ever used any of these things and, if so, are they any good?  :unknown:

Offline rudolph hucker

Sounds like a f*ckin' Emerson, Lake & Palmer album....... :sarcastic:

SirFrank

Hahaha. It does indeed

Tony Montana

You guys are showing your age... and poor taste in music.

touch.and.go

touch.and.go

I know - that's why I asked - they may be great but they look a bit scarey

Offline ForrestGump

I know - that's why I asked - they may be great but they look a bit scarey

You may have already done this but if not search a site like xhamster for "peehole play". By doing this you'll probably learn a bit more about how urethral sounds are used in erotic play.  :)

Offline XTC2

I have, but given that it's an extremely niche kink you're going to find it difficult finding a girl who knows what she's doing with them. Stating the obvious perhaps, but someone who doesn't know what they're doing could cause you serious damage.

Offline ForrestGump

I have, but given that it's an extremely niche kink you're going to find it difficult finding a girl who knows what she's doing with them. Stating the obvious perhaps, but someone who doesn't know what they're doing could cause you serious damage.

I'm sure you're right. You wouldn't want a girl with a heavy hands in charge of something like that.

So are you actively looking for a girl who'll provide that service?

It's definitely niche but probably something a girl who's into bdsm would be more likely to hev in her portfolio of skills.

SirFrank

I discovered an Asia album on my iPod today. I never meant to be so bad to you blah. Bring back the 80s. I had the whole Miami vice look going on back in the day. One night I came down stairs to hit the town and my old man peered at me over the newspaper and said what the fuck do you look like. Looking back he had a point

Offline biker-boy

"They decorated all the Generals,
Who fought the war behind the Lines".

Asia - top supergroup, top lyrics.

hollysbeenabadgirl

I think this is something that would be best experienced with someone you would feel in safe hands with, such as one of the more well known dominatrix. I've been asked to do it in the past and it is something that I am not willing to experiment with as watching 101 clips is never going to be the same as someone with experience teaching you.

Offline ForrestGump

Perhaps she can help satisfy your curiosity, t&g? External Link/Members Only

Offline Clanger

I read a post on a different forum by some guy who experimented with using a pen or something; he took painkillers before he started and used an object that was too big and forced it in and predictably he did himself an unpleasant injury and went to A&E with underwear full of blood. 

Start small and practice. Make sure the sound you use is perfectly smooth and use a sterile lubricant. The idea is to gradually stretch your urethra over time until the sound goes in with ease, if you try to force it you'll end up rupturing something and you'll be pissing blood. Not nice. If it hurts, stop, back off, try again later. On the plus side, men who do use sounds regularly report the experience as feeling like you are about to shoot your load. Worth the effort? Maybe.  :)

edit* have a look at "penis plugs"

« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 02:15:27 pm by Clanger »

touch.and.go

Yeah - dont fancy pissing blood - so still just thinking about it. I reckon Lucy Allure would be a good girl for it if I do pluck up the courage

External Link/Members Only

Offline ForrestGump

Yeah LucyAllure's on my 'todo' list too. Having read reviews posted by forum members it sounds like she's really good at what she does.  :)

Offline XTC2

The real danger is not so much from using a sound that's too big (they usually come as a set, and you just use the largest that goes in easily) it's from causing internal damage to the bladder/prostate by going too deep or being too rough, or from infection because things weren't properly sterilized.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 06:34:36 pm by XTC2 »

touch.and.go

Finally got to try the urethral sounds with Lucy Allure

She started off with a 4mm one and worked her way up to a 9mm. Produced an extremely intense and long lasting orgasm - but a bit sore today. :thumbsup: :thumbsdown: :unknown:

Offline socks

Finally got to try the urethral sounds with Lucy Allure

She started off with a 4mm one and worked her way up to a 9mm. Produced an extremely intense and long lasting orgasm - but a bit sore today. :thumbsup: :thumbsdown: :unknown:
I can't imagine stuffing anything up my hog's eye, well I can but it isn't pleasant!! What's the sensation like when it first goes in and indeed after a while. And what else do you do while you've got it in you, does she suck or wank or even fuck you or does she just fuck you with it until you cum?

touch.and.go

I can't imagine stuffing anything up my hog's eye, well I can but it isn't pleasant!! What's the sensation like when it first goes in and indeed after a while. And what else do you do while you've got it in you, does she suck or wank or even fuck you or does she just fuck you with it until you cum?

Its like a really intense tickling sensation, almost like electric if you have ever tried electro stim? And she pushed it up and down inside and wanked me while she did that - and fucked my ass at the same time :cool:

Offline socks

Its like a really intense tickling sensation, almost like electric if you have ever tried electro stim? And she pushed it up and down inside and wanked me while she did that - and fucked my ass at the same time :cool:
Gosh sounds ummm interesting. As an aside how many hands did she have, at least three?  :lol: Or do you mean she was strap on fucking you? Still sounds intriguing and well done on pushing the boat out so far!
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 01:54:54 pm by socks »

touch.and.go

Gosh sounds ummm interesting. As an aside how many hands did she have, at least three?  :lol:

She used her knee to hold the vibe in - do you want me to draw a picture? :lol:

touch.and.go

Gosh sounds ummm interesting. As an aside how many hands did she have, at least three?  :lol: Or do you mean she was strap on fucking you? Still sounds intriguing and well done on pushing the boat out so far!

Not my normal thing but sometimes i get into that mood :timeout:

Offline socks

She used her knee to hold the vibe in - do you want me to draw a picture? :lol:
Funnily enough, yes!