Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for a proper (sports/deep tissue) massage + Oral/HE/FS  (Read 2123 times)

Online Illya Kurakin

I have tried to search existing threads but cannot find any suggestions. Looking for a qualified masseuse in London that also offers at least HE/oral and maybe full service in addition. Too much flying. Neck and back killing me. Cheers.

decentguy

try them i just came across online but no HE just a good massage it looks like please let us know if it is good I have been looking for such for long time as I always have knots on my shoulder and back.

External Link/Members Only

decentguy

what you are looking for is a unicorn @good massage with HE or full :diablo: servce@

budgie smuggler

TBH you're better off finding a good straight massage provider, and then going to a decent WG for the rest.

Offline rebelsurge

Julie at BE Health 98 Shaftesbury Avenue can give a therapeutic massage and meet all your other requirements.
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Offline diddy

Julie at BE Health 98 Shaftesbury Avenue can give a therapeutic massage and meet all your other requirements.
can i ask how much and for how long and whats julie like age and body?

Offline rebelsurge

Julie is in her 40s, slim, excellent figure.Massage for an hour would be £50 paid at the counter and the extras you would negotiate with her, her full range of services would require a tip of £20 to £60 depending on what you want.

Normally if you want a proper massage you are best with the older ladies, most young girls do not know what they are doing.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 07:36:41 am by rebelsurge »
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Offline The_Don

I have tried to search existing threads but cannot find any suggestions. Looking for a qualified masseuse in London that also offers at least HE/oral and maybe full service in addition. Too much flying. Neck and back killing me. Cheers.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She use to be a physiotherapist and her massages are A+

I would advise you to read the reviews, to understand what she offers

Offline Freundlich

Alicia Masseuse is right up your street though tell her to get the massage bed out beforehand

Just had new tits put in which are fantastic but still a bit too new to play with (still hurts). Seen her a good dozen times

Offline Minotaur

Lara from Nanaya does a really good proper massage. And a good HE too. She was in King's Cross when I saw her, though I think she's moved. :)

Offline megadik

what are you planning dude.. ?   

will you order fish and chips at an indian restaurant? you might still get it.. but won't be as tasty as you expect... :lol: :lol: :lol:

It will be very difficult to find a beautiful WG who does a wonderful massage. If you look for both in one place, either one of them is going to be shit!

I do lots of HIT exercises and go for sports/deep tissue massage once in a while. Massage makes you mind and body relaxed.....and gives a very deep sleep afterwards.

I would recommend getting massage from a therapist, take a shower and then go for punting  :hi: