Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone been to Lilly Ladies Recently?  (Read 1670 times)

Offline Ferrisbb12

Hi

Has anyone had any experience of this place?

Website is External Link/Members Only.

Do they have some girls from Phoenix Club?

Thanks

Gre53

Hi

Has anyone had any experience of this place?

Website is External Link/Members Only.

Do they have some girls from Phoenix Club?

Thanks

Was there 3 weeks ago. The magnificent Daniella who does Phoenix parties is there on Fridays. However she is on holiday at the moment and not back till second Friday in September

Offline Ferrisbb12

Thanks mate.

Have replied in private.

LL

Looks interesting.  Do they have a standard half-hourly rate? Or does that depend upon the girl?

Gre53

Yes-It's £70 for half an hour and £120 for an hour. All the girls charge the same

Very good place as one can park there as well. Only negative is the maid who is a bit weird :)

Offline smiths

Looks interesting.  Do they have a standard half-hourly rate? Or does that depend upon the girl?

I was quoted £140 for the hour by the lying low life cunt who answered the phone, when I got their I was told it was £180 for the hour, I walked. :thumbsdown:

Gre53

Wow! You really were ripped off :) That maid is a law unto herself. I suppose as Daniella is the only girl I see there, they can't rip me off as we both know what the charges are

Mike Oxhard

£70 for 30 minutes is for sex and OW. If you want OWO it's an extra £30 making 30 minutes £100 and the hour £150 (from £120 for sex and OW). They also have extras on top of that apparently.

Gre53

£70 for 30 minutes is for sex and OW. If you want OWO it's an extra £30 making 30 minutes £100 and the hour £150 (from £120 for sex and OW). They also have extras on top of that apparently.

There is a menu on both bedroom doors :)

Offline smiths

Wow! You really were ripped off :) That maid is a law unto herself. I suppose as Daniella is the only girl I see there, they can't rip me off as we both know what the charges are

I wasn't ripped off as I walked without paying, I don't do business with those that try to fuck me over. :thumbsdown:

Gre53

I wasn't ripped off as I walked without paying, I don't do business with those that try to fuck me over. :thumbsdown:

Don't be so pedantic. You know what I mean about "ripped off"  :( People like you deserve to be cheated anyway for goodness sake :(

Offline smiths

Don't be so pedantic. You know what I mean about "ripped off"  :( People like you deserve to be cheated anyway for goodness sake :(

Classic, firstly I will be as pedantic as I like when it comes to low lifes trying to fuck me over, and secondly you have showed your true colours, I deserve to be cheated anyway. :rolleyes:

Gre53

Classic, firstly I will be as pedantic as I like when it comes to low lifes trying to fuck me over, and secondly you have showed your true colours, I deserve to be cheated anyway. :rolleyes:

You're a bore and only I have the balls to tell you

Big Cat

I agree the maid (British woman, perfect English) is a strange one. Tried booking once and she told me to wait on the line as she went to check which girl was free. Few seconds later I hear her kicking off at a punter, telling him to get the fuck out etc (he was going "sorry, sorry" all sheepish like). By the time all that finished she'd completely forgotten I was on the phone (could hear her hanging around, laughing with the girls), so I hung up.

I rang back and reminded her I was waiting on the phone, and she'd forgotten me. Instead of a quick apology she started asking random questions about whether I'd been there before, if I'm local, all stuff that had no connection to what I was saying to her. I got the feeling she didn't want to apologise or concede an error on her part in front of whoever was in the room with her.

It was bizarre. Won't be arsed trying them again!!

Offline smiths

Thanks for the chuckle.

Offline iPad3

How does this kind of schoolboy behaviour benefit anyone, if you can't post anything useful please go and find another forum to play on, your attitude is not appreciated!!

secular

Yes-It's £70 for half an hour and £120 for an hour. All the girls charge the same

Very good place as one can park there as well. Only negative is the maid who is a bit weird :)

When I paid them a visit they charged me  £60 for half an hour which included ow and sex. If u look at the back of the door of one of the rooms u will see a piece of paper with all the prices on.  Why did they charge u an extra  £10

Offline pumps

I went there a few times back in 2011/12 nice clean house. but pricing for the girls/service wasn't right for me.