Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looks like class ...  (Read 1602 times)

Offline sublimetoridiculous

External Link/Members Only

Not available until mid Sept, but looks like class at a reasonable price.

Too good to be true?

johnnyboy61

Hmmmmmm....... Until then my PG is available...(then when you have paid for it, possibly not her in mid -Sept as promised).

Offline xxdavex

I checked out her PG, same girl as profile pics but all from a shoot. I'm always wary when there are no home shot pics especially with no feedback.

I'd be cautious my friend.

Cheers

Offline sublimetoridiculous

Yes, nice pics in the PG.

But perhaps all a bit too slick. I've messaged, I'll see if I get a response.

LL

She likes "a glass of fin wine".
Looks class? Looks like she skipped class! :D

Offline Cuntminion

Looks Photoshop special to me

Body don't sit right on background

Offline iPad3

She's having a go at whoring to make some extra cash and starting in September yet her Q&A section says she only does 2 hour outcalls due to a previous experience and that 15 minute quickies don't give her enough time to enjoy the experience.

For a new girl she seems to have a fair bit of experience.

LL

For a new girl she seems to have a fair bit of experience.

Perhaps she's drawing on the experience of a pimp?

Offline MrMatrix

Well I met Silvia yesterday. The question is is it the same girl. I would say yes it is, however this is either an earlier picture or a photoshopped one. I would say she's probably about mid late 20's. She is a very attractive young lady and was wearing heals which made her 6'2". The heals added on at least 4". She's brunette with a very slim body , beautiful skin and a flat stomach. Her boobs are not firm like a 22 year old, but still feel soft and look good. Excellent figure.
The first contact was made by a phonecall-no reply, then a text was received saying please text me....here we go I thought, more Romanians. Having had a shower I was in her room within the hour of first contact. With that picture on AW I thought they'd be queueing up for her but no!The room was just able to hold a double bed and wardrobe. Two other girls were there as well, didn't see them.
Having settled paperwork £80 for 30 minutes we go undressed. We started to kiss. it was more a meeting of open mouths as opposed to FK. In fairness to her I think she may have had a bit of a cold(didnt want one either).Silvia kind of took control and gave me a seriously good BJ OWO. She likes this a lot. She appeared reluctant for me to get my mouth onto her boobs. Eventually I did but her nipples were totally unresponsive and i love boobs :unknown: On with rubber and she rode me cowgirl. It felt good, it felt tight, it felt comfortable, it was an excellent ride and i unloaded. I'm always grateful if I get this far and consider it a good fuck.
I don't go down on WG's, but if I did I'm not convinced I would have got the opportunity. Silvia controlled so this wasn't really on the cards. I had to push to get my mouth on her boobs and I wasnt there long.
For me this was a good punt with attractive girl and I unloaded :wacko: :drinks: bloody marvellous. Yes i would see her again :thumbsup:

O and she is here for only 10 days. Leaves on the 12th Oct. 

Offline tantric talents

Gatwick?
She must be part of the Lithuanian Sussex Gardens team?

ramrodronnie

Did you post a full Review on her MrMatrix? I haven't noticed one. If you haven't? could you do a Review on her please. How would you rate her; Positive, Negative, or Neutral?
Looks/bodywise she looks a stunner. Shame she's a bit squeamish at having her boobs sucked, as I do love to lick, and suck boobs, maybe she's had a recent boob job, and is a bit sensitive at the moment? On the point of how long she's going to be working, we do hear this a lot from WGs, I think that some do this to lure in us punters to rake in as much dosh as they can, as quickly as they can, so she may be on the scene longer than she's suggesting?   :unknown:

Offline MrMatrix

Hi Ramrodronnie, No they were natural boobs and she made it quite clear she was only here for 2 weeks when shes going back to Lithuania. She made it clear she wasn't Romanian, but her origins could be talk. Either way nice attractive girl. Didn't realise I had/should do a separate review but can do that. I'm still finding my way round this site.