Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Other Latinas??  (Read 707 times)

Offline 0mard3000

I know there's a lot of Brazilian girls around but can does anyone know of any other Latina WG's in London?

From places like Venezuela, Argentina, Columbia, Puerto Rico, Cuba etc etc.....

Offline indianguy25

There’s Maylin from Panama. Had my eye on this one for a while!
External Link/Members Only

Offline peter purves

I know there's a lot of Brazilian girls around but can does anyone know of any other Latina WG's in London?

In one of my exploratory unfunded scientific research programs, I saw this one on AW cam. She claims to be of Puerto Ricon descent. Obviously I had my suspicions and doubts

Miss_Leila_Diageo

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Btw I doubt if you will find any Puerto Rican WGs in London.

There are duifferent nationalities doing the rounds around certain flats like Colombian, Dominican Republic but as for the other nations I doubt it en masse.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 10:43:39 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline 0mard3000

Thanks for the heads up. Came back from NY recently and the Puerto Rican girls were muy caliente!. Shame....

Offline peter purves

Thanks for the heads up. Came back from NY recently and the Puerto Rican girls were muy caliente!. Shame....

No wonder, you had to ask  :wacko: :thumbsup: :P
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline The Night King

I just reviewed Miami Chick who claims to be Cuban / US.

Offline 0mard3000

I just reviewed Miami Chick who claims to be Cuban / US.

Yep. Seen that and Hot Listed. Thanks. Kinda out my way but I might have to take a trip over there.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Unless you're fluent in Spanish it will be very hard for you to tell as most of the prossies lie on profiles about where they hail from to sound more alluring, a high majority of black spanish speaking prossies are from the Dominican Republic but will say they are Colombian or Venezuelan.

Offline 0mard3000

Unless you're fluent in Spanish it will be very hard for you to tell as most of the prossies lie on profiles about where they hail from to sound more alluring, a high majority of black spanish speaking prossies are from the Dominican Republic but will say they are Colombian or Venezuelan.

I feel you. I just got a thing for brown skinned latinas innit...lol. And them fine ass NY Puerto Rican chicks  :wacko: I know it's unlikely.........I'll just have to get way more active next time I'm in NY  ;)

Offline Brazilian Martian

I feel you. I just got a thing for brown skinned latinas innit...lol. And them fine ass NY Puerto Rican chicks  :wacko: I know it's unlikely.........I'll just have to get way more active next time I'm in NY  ;)

Brown skin such as afro Latina or white Latina ?

Offline TonyD

the sex clubs in Spanish used to have a delightful mix of South American.....not been for a few years, but skanky Roms were moving in even then.. :(

Offline 0mard3000

the sex clubs in Spanish used to have a delightful mix of South American.....not been for a few years, but skanky Roms were moving in even then.. :(

Shame.

Offline oversexed

Banned reason: Your review is just fucked up, telling others to rough her up?
Banned by: Iloveoral