Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Another new place in Manchester  (Read 1999 times)

Steptoe

Some of you may know of the SuNin and NinSu operations in Leicester / Birmingham and surrounds. Although I am based a long way from there, indeed have never been to Leicester, I know people there and they are well run places.  A new venture for them is

DowNin Thai Massage & Spa at Salford Quays area.  157 Eccles New Road, Salford, M5 4QQ
0161 425 2219 or 07539 529 890

Opens tomorrow 23 May

I have no idea how big the place is or what facilities are provided - but Nin runs a good operation in the Midlands so I expect the Salford venture will be OK. Service will be massage although I will presume HE can be negotiated depending on who is working.

Lady in charge will be Dow who used to work at SuNin in Leicester.  Never met her but is a good friend of someone else I know at that place.  Any reports, comments or feedback will be appreciated.  Is way off my patch so I am personally unlikely to visit unless just a social call if passing.

Step

Steptoe

I looked on Gumtree today and found a link

External Link/Members Only

Apparently they were quite busy yesterday (opening day).  Suppose that is to be expected with a new place.  I understand it is quite small. 

Step.