Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Astra_a anyone seen ??  (Read 1084 times)

Offline tincrusher

Hi

she's been on AW a while but still no FB anyone had the pleasure??

External Link/Members Only

cheers
Tin
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 09:47:49 am by tincrusher »

Offline cueball

She has got feedback but it's hidden, the figure is zero because there is nothing positive in there.

I'd swerve this one but it's up to you

Offline Blue Moon

Me too.  And her tits look like they've been stuck on.  Why do they get bad boob jobs??    Bm

Offline vanderwoz

I'm sure she use to have a different profile a while back.... Pictures seem familiar

Jay-Jay

It's becoming a boring mantra With me I know but I regularly, at least a couple of times a week but mostly more, trawl A/W looking at the North West and she's another one that I have never come across before !!! How the fuck does that happen??? She's been registered for over a year FFS !

Jay

Offline freeze44

It's becoming a boring mantra With me I know but I regularly, at least a couple of times a week but mostly more, trawl A/W looking at the North West and she's another one that I have never come across before !!! How the fuck does that happen??? She's been registered for over a year FFS !

Jay

I know what you mean Jay...same thing here at times...wonder if the search thing on AW fucked up or way am searching but as you say keep seeing profiles that not seen before seen though I regular hve a good old perv around the north west section on AW? PS...I know the tits look a bit stuck on but kinda like em!

Yanusmc

So I sent her a couple of messages, had it down as a non replier and then she replied with a phone number last night but asked that to book i reply with a "hi there, my number is 07802xxxxxx
pls reply via txt only with a recent pic ,name and locaion, il return txt to arrange any time xx"

Sure, here's my address name and a picture......  :lol:

mancpunter666

i have met with her,she had a dif name, she cams under same name,https://twitter.com/AstraAss_Mfc so shes legit,  shes very very hot , tight body ,pierced clit, and one of the best bj's iv had , owo cim,  but pretty new to it and very wary,, dont think she meant ur real name. i just sent a name,
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 02:54:12 pm by mancpunter666 »

Offline bigmc

i have met with her,she had a dif name, she cams under same name,https://twitter.com/AstraAss_Mfc so shes legit,  shes very very hot , tight body ,pierced clit, and one of the best bj's iv had , owo cim,  but pretty new to it and very wary,, dont think she meant ur real name. i just sent a name,

Yeah I've seen her photo somewhere before. Never forget a tattooed girl  ;)

Offline tesla

Jay

sometime its worth using different search parameters, i.e. use area and town instead of proximity
or search with out logging in.
I have found that brings up girls I have never noticed before

mancpunter666

looks like shes sharing her feedback now

Offline ProtocolDroid

looks like shes sharing her feedback now

Indeed, and although there's not much, what little there is is positive enough that you wonder why on earth she would have hidden it in the first place :unknown:

Still, good feedback or not, as long as she keeps asking for clients' photos she won't be the next NW forum darling.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 11:50:12 am by ProtocolDroid »