Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Paradise, Blackpool  (Read 2276 times)

randyrippley

It looks like Thai Paradise (also known as 11 Milbourne St) in Blackpool may have closed completely

Its been shut for the last 8 weeks or so while building renovations have been going on, but 8pm last night it looked totally deserted. Locked up, no sign of any work going on inside, the notice in the window giving a phone number to ring the girls on was missing. I know the new management had problems keeping girls, and the price increases last year weren't popular.  My guess is they've run out of money to fund the work, and the council wont let them reopen - the building fabric was very poor. The council will use anything it can to get these sites closed.

Their website is still up, and copyrighted 2016, so if I'm right the change is only very recent. There was still a notice in the window ~2 weeks ago so my guess its happened since then

The other nearby Thai walk-in parlours at 5 Charles St, 10 King St, 252 Church St are all still open
No sign of the short-lived parlour on Topping St reopening though.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 12:23:36 pm by randyrippley »

moschops

I've not been to this place you mention, but recently visited Thai Orchid Therapy just a short distance away in Church Street.  I had a very good full service from Lisa the other week.  Here's the website and worth taking a look (new girls regularly as well by the sounds of things):

External Link/Members Only

randyrippley

Thai Orchid Therapy - thats 252 Church St

Pia's had a few girls pass through her hands in the last few weeks but had quality control issues with some of them, hence the staff turnover. Basically they weren't up to her standards of massage (and she really is a good "real" masseur). The place is mainly intended for therapeutic massage, and she's damned good at it. Previously she was the supervisor at 10 King St

If Lisa is the girl I think you mean, then she's very very good in other ways  as well  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 01:19:29 pm by randyrippley »

Offline Mi-Go

Been to Healthy Therapy, 5 Charles Street, and it was bad.

Also been to Jasmines, 10 King Street, and that was good.

Offline hullbarmy

Does anybody know whether Thai Paradise has reopened? Am in the area next week but will look for alternatives if this place is no more.

8223rob

I live in Blackpool but I am completely new to the punting scene even though I have known of the existence of these places right on my very own doorstep. I used this site to get an idea of where would be the best place to go and it seemed as though Thai paradise had the most positive reviews of any place in the town so I decided to start there. In response to the post above yes they are now fully open.

So first I called ahead to get some more information as their website was abit vague as to what was on offer and how much it would cost. I was told it would be £80 for the body to body massage and that this would come with a happy ending but any additional favours would have to be discussed with the girl when I got there. I was told that there was no need to book and that they were open until 1100pm (I was calling at about 8pm and said that I could be there in half an hour which was fine).  I was told that there were three working girls there and that I would be able to chose for myself which one I would spend my time with. The lady on the phone said that the girls working there aged from 20-32.

So I arrived at the venue half an hour or so after my initial call and rang the bell. A women came on the intercom and I explained that if just been speaking on the phone regarding what I was after. She asked me how long I wanted to stay (to which I replied 1 hour) and then asked for £40 before she opened the door. Once inside I was asked whether I wanted a bath or shower room (I picked the former) and was led in to a room to take a seat. The owner starting running the bath and I was told to wait whilst she brought the girl along. The room was dimly lit but it was well decorated and had soft Thai music playing. I could smell oriental cuisine throughout the building but I felt that this added to the illusion of me actually getting a proper Thai massage so it was fine! After a minute or so the owner returned followed by another Thai girl who introduced herself as Amy. It became clear at that point that I wouldn't be getting to chose my own girl and it was dubious as to whether any was even 32 never mind  any younger! Still she had a great figure...I'd say size 8-10 barely an inch over five foot and beautiful firm natural C cups. She asked me if I wanted to go all the way and if I did the charge would be a further £80. As this was my first time I didn't want to scrimp and I'd be longing for the chance experience a Thai girl so
I was happy to pay this. For a further £20 she offered me a uncovered blowjob with happy ending on top of what I'd already paid but I opted not to go for this at this time.

With the finances dealt with I was told to take my clothes off and lie face down on the bed. Amy then stripped down and began to massage me. The massage itself lasted about 15mins and it was clear that she knew her stuff. It was very relaxing and very sensual and definitely helped settle any first time nerves I may have had. Eventually she turned me over on to my back and began to massage me down there...using her breasts and coming up for the occasional kiss. She pulled out an condom and put it on me using her mouth before giving me a covered bj for about five minutes which nearly had me exploding all over the place it was that good! Eventually she climbed on top and we began to fuck. We tried three different positions (her on top,doggy and missionary) and overall I'd say we were doing that for about 20 mins which I felt was a good amount of time! She asked me if I'd cum but as I hadn't yet she put me on my back and finished me off with her hands and boobs...I got a very happy ending all over her chest and it felt awesome

By the time the bath was fully run and she led me inside an washed me down fully paying extra attention to my genitals and arse crack (which I loved!). After I was clean she led me to the door and I got a hug and a kiss goodbye and left...overall I'd say I was in the building for about 55 mins.

I have to say for my first time doing anything like this I had a great experience and I wouldn't have any problem going back. Amy was nice To me throughout and couldn't do enough to try and please me. I was abit Disappointed that I didn't get to chose my own girl but I'm guessing that happened because it was getting late. All in all I'd fully recommend it and I
Intend to visit again in the future.

Hope this has been of some help!

Offline Mi-Go

So all this cost £120?  £40 on the door and £80 to the girl?  Plus if you'd had OWO it would have been £140!

They have certainly put the prices up since I last went. 

Offline Marquis

Thanks for sharing that with us. I had one of my most memorable punting experiences at Thai Paradise with a girl called Sindy around 4/5 years ago. I don't think I will hurry back at £120/hour with no chance to see the girl beforehand.

Offline ProtocolDroid

I live in Blackpool but I am completely new to the punting scene even though I have known of the existence of these places right on my very own doorstep. I used this site to get an idea of where would be the best place to go and it seemed as though Thai paradise had the most positive reviews of any place in the town so I decided to start there. In response to the post above yes they are now fully open.

So first I called ahead to get some more information as their website was abit vague as to what was on offer and how much it would cost. I was told it would be £80 for the body to body massage and that this would come with a happy ending but any additional favours would have to be discussed with the girl when I got there. I was told that there was no need to book and that they were open until 1100pm (I was calling at about 8pm and said that I could be there in half an hour which was fine).  I was told that there were three working girls there and that I would be able to chose for myself which one I would spend my time with. The lady on the phone said that the girls working there aged from 20-32.

So I arrived at the venue half an hour or so after my initial call and rang the bell. A women came on the intercom and I explained that if just been speaking on the phone regarding what I was after. She asked me how long I wanted to stay (to which I replied 1 hour) and then asked for £40 before she opened the door. Once inside I was asked whether I wanted a bath or shower room (I picked the former) and was led in to a room to take a seat. The owner starting running the bath and I was told to wait whilst she brought the girl along. The room was dimly lit but it was well decorated and had soft Thai music playing. I could smell oriental cuisine throughout the building but I felt that this added to the illusion of me actually getting a proper Thai massage so it was fine! After a minute or so the owner returned followed by another Thai girl who introduced herself as Amy. It became clear at that point that I wouldn't be getting to chose my own girl and it was dubious as to whether any was even 32 never mind  any younger! Still she had a great figure...I'd say size 8-10 barely an inch over five foot and beautiful firm natural C cups. She asked me if I wanted to go all the way and if I did the charge would be a further £80. As this was my first time I didn't want to scrimp and I'd be longing for the chance experience a Thai girl so
I was happy to pay this. For a further £20 she offered me a uncovered blowjob with happy ending on top of what I'd already paid but I opted not to go for this at this time.

With the finances dealt with I was told to take my clothes off and lie face down on the bed. Amy then stripped down and began to massage me. The massage itself lasted about 15mins and it was clear that she knew her stuff. It was very relaxing and very sensual and definitely helped settle any first time nerves I may have had. Eventually she turned me over on to my back and began to massage me down there...using her breasts and coming up for the occasional kiss. She pulled out an condom and put it on me using her mouth before giving me a covered bj for about five minutes which nearly had me exploding all over the place it was that good! Eventually she climbed on top and we began to fuck. We tried three different positions (her on top,doggy and missionary) and overall I'd say we were doing that for about 20 mins which I felt was a good amount of time! She asked me if I'd cum but as I hadn't yet she put me on my back and finished me off with her hands and boobs...I got a very happy ending all over her chest and it felt awesome

By the time the bath was fully run and she led me inside an washed me down fully paying extra attention to my genitals and arse crack (which I loved!). After I was clean she led me to the door and I got a hug and a kiss goodbye and left...overall I'd say I was in the building for about 55 mins.

I have to say for my first time doing anything like this I had a great experience and I wouldn't have any problem going back. Amy was nice To me throughout and couldn't do enough to try and please me. I was abit Disappointed that I didn't get to chose my own girl but I'm guessing that happened because it was getting late. All in all I'd fully recommend it and I
Intend to visit again in the future.

Hope this has been of some help!

Thanks for this rob. This is a pretty comprehensive review so you could have posted it in the Reviews section as well. Maybe touch it up a little so you make it absolutely clear how much you paid in total (like Mi-Go, I gather it was £120) and ask Admin if it's OK to post it as a stand-alone review?

Either way, great that you've had a positive first experience but I agree with Mi-Go and Marquis that this wasn't cheap. To each his own of course, but in an Asian massage parlour my limit is £100 for FS. To put this into perspective, that also buys you an hour of fun at SS, LM or GFE. Granted, the massages in those places don't amount to much but the girls are usually younger and hotter. If you're into Thai women then I'd suggest that next time you try to haggle a bit on the extras. A good read of especially this thread should give you an idea of what the SPs may be willing to accept.