Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reccomendations for Blackburn area  (Read 1667 times)

bigsoftie

Im going to have a punt on Wednesday in the area, does any one have any recommendation's? I usually see Nicole in Preston but im in Blackburn that day.

Thanks in advance

Offline blackburnian

To be honest there only girl I could reccommend is

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Milfy type , good service and not too expensive ,based about 2 miles from the town centre .

Other than that there are the EE's (who old bill have been raiding recently) never heard any good reports . Very few other girls other than the odd touring one .

Personally I wouldn't bother in Blackburn , I would head to Accrington a couple of miles away and see this girl who's getting rave reviews both here and elsewhere ,not yet managed to meet her myself but I would trust the opinions of those who have reviewed her.

Good luck

Bb

Offline cueball

I can second blackburnians recommendations, both the lasses he mentions give you a real good seeing to (I've podged both many times).

He's right about another thing too, there's not much to write home about in Blackburn, keep an eye out for lillyboo returning (retired at the minute but you never know), meant to be a good lass, slipped through my fingers though, never saw her.

Offline Jameslancashire

I have seen both of these ladies , and out of the two it would be Jools every time , not too much quality in Blackburn atm , as mentioned earlier it's mainly EE girls , good luck mate  :thumbsup:

JL

Online frankc

Had a really good punt earlier in the year with Misty mature External Link/Members Only

if your into older WGirls  I'd definitely recommend

Offline cueball

Had a really good punt earlier in the year with Misty mature External Link/Members Only

if your into older WGirls  I'd definitely recommend

Bloody hell frank, between me and you there's not many left to try.

Misty on a sabbatical by the way (good little podge though)

Online frankc

Bloody hell frank, between me and you there's not many left to try.

Misty on a sabbatical by the way (good little podge though)

The good thing about being my age CB is I can't remember who I shagged last week never mind last year... just gonna have to start at the beginning and shag the whole lot , all over again... :wacko:

Offline blackburnian

keep an eye out for lillyboo returning (retired at the minute but you never know), meant to be a good lass, slipped through my fingers though, never saw her.

I did , a fair few times  :D , unfortunately I think this "retirement" could be either a long one or permanent  :(

Bb

sadchemist

Blackburn is best avoided - or at least  the EE girls are.
Most of the houses are slums  in muslim residential areas and the locals aren't too friendly to outsiders so car parking can be a risk, while most of the girls are being "controlled" - some by their Romanian "boyfriends", some by local Asian gangs.
Some of the EE girls also appear to be underage.
You really are better off staying away. Preston is a better bet, but some of the short-stay EE and Chinese girls who turn up there on Adultwork are also obviously being controlled.

Offline threechilliman

glisteningjools is well worth a visit. I've seen her 3 times and she gets better with each visit.

tcm

Offline Nakers1812

having sampled both of these i would say spot on mate in different ways.
Penelope2014 is just a great WG enthusiastic great kisser and a very good sub
glisterningjools is just the perfect MILF with a great body if you get the chance mate she is well worth the punt

ramrodronnie

I can second blackburnians recommendations, both the lasses he mentions give you a real good seeing to (I've podged both many times).

He's right about another thing too, there's not much to write home about in Blackburn, keep an eye out for lillyboo returning (retired at the minute but you never know), meant to be a good lass, slipped through my fingers though, never saw her.

Hi cueball. I wish I was up North right now mate. She looks a corker, well fit for a 46 year old. And being and old fart, I know that with age comes experience.  :hi: :thumbsup:

ramrodronnie

Hi cueball. I wish I was up North right now mate. She looks a corker, well fit for a 46 year old. And being and old fart, I know that with age comes experience.  :hi: :thumbsup:

I'm referring to glisteningjools by the way cueball. When I'm next up North I think I'll give her a go mate.

Midlane

I did , a fair few times  :D , unfortunately I think this "retirement" could be either a long one or permanent  :(

Bb

Damn it. The lilyboo profile is gone but the earlier one is still there. External Link/Members Only

She was out calls only for a bit though?

ramrodronnie

Damn it. The lilyboo profile is gone but the earlier one is still there. External Link/Members Only

What concerns me Midlane is only 1 AW FB since 29/12/2012? So personally I'd be cautious unless anyone on here can vouch for her?

Midlane

I think she had that Tequila profile then left it and started the lilyboo one (which has subsequently vanished but pretty sure it had a few more feedback and was obviously more recent).

Pretty moot though, unfortunately - she's obviously not around anymore.

ramrodronnie

I think she had that Tequila profile then left it and started the lilyboo one (which has subsequently vanished but pretty sure it had a few more feedback and was obviously more recent).

Pretty moot though, unfortunately - she's obviously not around anymore.

Mmm. Even with a new profile, I'm sure that she would still show up on here under her old IP address, as well as her new one Midlane?  :unknown:

Midlane

That level of computery wizardry is beyond me. I'd be delighted if she made another return though.

ramrodronnie

That level of computery wizardry is beyond me. I'd be delighted if she made another return though.

If it's the same girl? Fill yer boots mate.  :wacko:

Midlane

If it's the same girl? Fill yer boots mate.  :wacko:

Forgive my utter ignorance please, but what's the issue with the profiles - explain it for a dummy if you have a minute? Thanks

ramrodronnie

Forgive my utter ignorance please, but what's the issue with the profiles - explain it for a dummy if you have a minute? Thanks

All it is most of the time Midlane, is WGs change their profile names. So they'll still show up under their old AW IP address.

Offline blackburnian

Ok , I'll help clear this up , I've seen Lillyboo several tines , the Lillyboo and the Tequila Queen profiles are the same girl , don't know why she ended up with 2 , I always assumed she lost login access on the Tequlia one .

Unfortunately she has totally retired at the moment (according to the last text she sent me)

Mmm. Even with a new profile, I'm sure that she would still show up on here under her old IP address, as well as her new one Midlane?  :unknown:

Think you mean her AW profile number not IP addy , in this case it wouldn't show up because they are 2 separate profiles with unique numbers , not just the same profile with a new name and the same profile number.

If I hear that she comes out of retirement I will report on here - before I do obviously I will have been through her first (a couple of times )  :lol:

Bb

Offline cueball

If I hear that she comes out of retirement I will report on here - before I do obviously I will have been through her first (a couple of times )  :lol:

Bb

Fuck em bb, just pm me when she's back  :D, them fuckers can pick the trail up the old way  :D

bigsoftie

Sorry for the delay guys, I eventually went over to sandys and saw amber again (hence no report) however as its a new year im going to knock the fluffy side on the head and start to enjoy some muckier times.

As for jools I will check her out soon, as you all said Blackburn is a bit slack on for talent these days and the EE girls are just to be avoided. I saw misty earlier this year and to be fair she was great, very "nice" not filthy but a great shag so will see her again when its possible.

Thanks for the advice guys and I hope to be back this year with some good reviews

ramrodronnie

Ok , I'll help clear this up , I've seen Lillyboo several tines , the Lillyboo and the Tequila Queen profiles are the same girl , don't know why she ended up with 2 , I always assumed she lost login access on the Tequlia one .

Unfortunately she has totally retired at the moment (according to the last text she sent me)

Think you mean her AW profile number not IP addy , in this case it wouldn't show up because they are 2 separate profiles with unique numbers , not just the same profile with a new name and the same profile number.

Bb

Nice one, cheers blackburnian   :thumbsup: :hi:

Offline Life adventures

Have to agree, not worth risking it in Blackburn and nowt but EE's and especially when you've the likes of la maison in bury so close

Mart1976e

As for jools I will check her out soon, as you all said Blackburn is a bit slack on for talent these days and the EE girls are just to be avoided. I saw misty earlier this year and to be fair she was great, very "nice" not filthy but a great shag so will see her again when its possible.

Think Misty's profile is gone, so it might be she's retired. She only seemed to be doing it as a part-time thing.

Glistening Jools looks the best bet. I hear there are some other good options over Accrington way, but they seem quite expensive for the area. 125+ an hour. Would rather go to Manchester and have a far greater choice for that price.