Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: raunchy sonia Blackburn  (Read 1168 times)

Offline Jameslancashire

Hi guys ,  has anyone seen this lady ,  I have the chance of meeting her Friday if she is worth it   :unknown:

External Link/Members Only

Offline cueball

I've had her in my milfy hotlist right from the start, before she started putting up her prices and picking up sketchy feedback, 130 quid an hour not cheap and I'd want to make sure she gives a service that matches her exuberant price.

Am I the only one who's getting pissed off with em sneaking 10 n  20 quid on top of an already fantastic hourly rate?

Jay-Jay

"Am I the only one who's getting pissed off with em sneaking 10 n  20 quid on top of an already fantastic hourly rate?"

No you're not CB. Plus her pics aren't all that,some suspect flabbyness of gut and lack of any muscle tone in the normal gallery which drops her down to the sub £100 ph in my book!

Jay

Offline bigmc

I've had her in my milfy hotlist right from the start, before she started putting up her prices and picking up sketchy feedback, 130 quid an hour not cheap and I'd want to make sure she gives a service that matches her exuberant price.

Am I the only one who's getting pissed off with em sneaking 10 n  20 quid on top of an already fantastic hourly rate?

I agree too. Time to sack it off if they go over the £120 mark. Cant justify it to myself

Offline Jameslancashire

Gotta agree fellas , when they start charging over the ton they need to be exceptional.  And so far I've not got that feeling on this one ,  so probably going to kick it into the bin ,  thanks for your input

Offline Bronn

Same here, price is the deal breaker for me and I can't see myself ever shelling out this much on a WG (certainly not on this one!)

Now if Asa Akira moved to Manchester and came on the market, then I probably would break the piggy bank for her!

Bronn

Offline blackburnian

Just posted a review .

Shite , don't bother , especially for tontober.

Bb

Offline Deepstroker

I think ive viewed her in the past and she makes my cock twitch but im an ex punter and tight so i wouldnt pay more than £100 ph for anyone i dont give a fook who it is. Who else here makes £100 ph? Seriously, if you guys keep paying, they will keep charging,the only way is up..

Offline threechilliman

Gotta agree fellas , when they start charging over the ton they need to be exceptional.  And so far I've not got that feeling on this one ,  so probably going to kick it into the bin ,  thanks for your input