Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Raunchy Karis Stockport Timewaster  (Read 1063 times)

rimmed

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booked on the morning for a time late afternoon.It was a 15min quickie.As I was travelling down text received from what I guess is her private number saying she had a cold and couldnt go through with booking that was about 45mins before the time.One of those who cant even afford to put credit in her pro$$ie phone.My guess is she received a longer booking and that was enough to pay her dealer but not top up her fone so time to pack up for the day.:unknown: :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Online threechilliman

Not the first time she's let someone down last minute as I recall. Was on my HL, now ditched.

We should have a little icon for when you kick a WG into touch.

tcm

Ben4454

Letting a punter down last minute is the worst thing you can do.

Her excuse was garbage. She was too lazy to think up a better one.

I advise no one see this timewaster.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 08:33:30 pm by Ben4454 »

Jay-Jay

Yep I was that soldier once too. Hotfooting it down the M61 and received a similar text cancelling. Being in the wilds of North Lancs every punt outside Preston is a bloody camel ride for me so it's especially off-pissing when this happens.
The little bugger had the hook in me though as she'd been in my hot-list for yonks so I perservered and a few weeks later managed to get a meet. Can only say it was OK, and there was nothing to add or correct on what is a very glowing report on her already on here somewhere. Just think the poster had made more of a connect than I obviously did !

Jay

pierrot

I accepted a bid on my R B from her, on the day she never replied to my calls.

rimmed

shame you guys shouldve posted up a review for her,since The Tardy Tart its becoming the in thing,you might have received a text from her too.  :sarcastic:

Offline Deepstroker

I had noted her as a possible return from punting retirement but hadnt seen her. Thanks for the info,,more money saved and my punting halo still in tact :)

I think she operates somewhere in Stockport/south Reddish??