Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Chinese massage in Wrexham  (Read 1541 times)

Offline 23Rangersman23

So while I appreciate that Wrexham is Wales and not the North West my question is relevant to us in the North West as I have a sneaky suspician that this may be the same Coco who runs Pink Peony.

External Link/Members Only

The spec seems to fit and Coco has been away from PP for the last month or so. Anyone seem both and can confirm or deny or should I TOFTT and report back...? I will post this on the Wales noticeboard too and see if anyone knows.

Offline Thephoenix

I thought the same thing, and will be checking out once I can travel into Wales.

Offline 23Rangersman23

Noice. I shall await your response!

Offline Punter Ponting

95% sure it is her.  The ITEC qualification stick in my mind.

Offline Half Century

Given the length of time it says she's been posting ads on Gumtree, I'd say it was her.  I wonder if that means she won't be at Pink Peony any more?  Makes me wonder who'll be in charge there and if there'll be a change in what's on offer.

Offline Thephoenix

So while I appreciate that Wrexham is Wales and not the North West my question is relevant to us in the North West as I have a sneaky suspician that this may be the same Coco who runs Pink Peony.

External Link/Members Only

The spec seems to fit and Coco has been away from PP for the last month or so. Anyone seem both and can confirm or deny or should I TOFTT and report back...? I will post this on the Wales noticeboard too and see if anyone knows.

Did you post it on the Wales board?

Offline Boredbobby

Unfortunately no phone number so I’m guessing she is waiting till next week maybe??

Offline 23Rangersman23

Unfortunately no phone number so I’m guessing she is waiting till next week maybe??
I message last week and was told taking booking from the 12th. The phone number is still there if you click on the SMS link and put in your details.