Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Slim-Tattooed-Slut -Manchester  (Read 1480 times)

Offline punt6969

has anyone been able to do filming with her? it says on her profile £100 extra! but when I call her she's really rude and says no only my photographer is allowed and slams the phone down!!??

Offline NigelF

Offline photoclicker

do you want shag her or film her

Offline punt6969

Yes, it was £100.
how did you propose it?? just asked directly on the phone or text? just did not work when I asked her. she may be put off with the photography as i wanted to take photos with my dslr.

Offline punt6969

do you want shag her or film her
both preferably at the same time  :dance:

Offline IAMBATMAN

when I call her she's really rude and says no only my photographer is allowed and slams the phone down!!??
if shes rude like that fuck the dumb bitch

Offline NigelF

how did you propose it?? just asked directly on the phone or text? just did not work when I asked her. she may be put off with the photography as i wanted to take photos with my dslr.

On the phone. I only wanted a video otherwise I'd have done more camerawork than shagging!

Offline Kendrig

On the phone. I only wanted a video otherwise I'd have done more camerawork than shagging!
Agree with NigelF if your taking photos your not shagging.

Offline FWK1

has anyone been able to do filming with her? it says on her profile £100 extra! but when I call her she's really rude and says no only my photographer is allowed and slams the phone down!!??

To be completely honest OP if I was you I wouldn't take the risk she has shall we say a mixed bag of reviews but the general consensus is more towards the red than green and looking at your reviews and the fact they're all red I'd be more inclined to go for a girl who had greens all the way and hope for the best..  ;)

Offline scutty brown

if shes rude like that fuck the dumb bitch

but that's what he wants to do

Offline IAMBATMAN

but that's what he wants to do
:D :D :D  i wouldnt fuck her after that tho. she was on my HL then off it then on it again but thats it theres just not enough other than her skanky looks that intrigue me anymore, fuck that bitch but not in a literal sense

Offline rock5tar

I have seen her 3 times now and prob will again.

That being said i wouldn't really recommend her, I see her because i know where she is now so its easy when i am near by,

There is things missing in the service if you want gfe but £70 for 15 mins for deep throat , fuck that tiny frame and a facial, whats not to like.

I dont think i would book for longer. 
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 09:25:12 am by rock5tar »