Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Valentine day 2015 with WG ?  (Read 3142 times)

london

Hi

I never been out with a girl on valentine day since I kick my X out few years ago  :sarcastic:
anyone going out with WG out for valentine day ?

I was thinking , we buying Sex/GFE for hours , why not pay for a special day ? 

:drinks:

greychap

Hi

I never been out with a girl on valentine day since I kick my X out few years ago  :sarcastic:

No plans to, I think quite a few girls working take that night off, well some do.

london

if they don't have partner then they should work ? special this time is weekend 

Offline cueball

Surely I can't do that to Mrs cueball, even I'm not that heartless..... am I?

SirFrank

I make a habit of staying in on valentines day because it's a rip off. Oh don't get me started. I need some rennie just thinking of the con

Offline Wilson85

I plan to see a regular on Valentines day to get fucked. It just happens to be the weekend that my monthly visit falls on, so it will be like any other punt.

I checked that she is ok with it, if it was anything more than a paid shag it would mess with my head and would be awkward for her at best.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I make a habit of staying in on valentines day because it's a rip off. Oh don't get me started. I need some rennie just thinking of the con

Roses £2 each on 14th Feb and 50 pence each on the 15th.      :dash: :dash:

greychap

Roses £2 each on 14th Feb and 50 pence each on the 15th.      :dash: :dash:

Buy them before the 14th most flowers in the supermarket last over 7 days.

london

Buy them before the 14th most flowers in the supermarket last over 7 days.
still cheaper than condom  :yahoo:

greychap

still cheaper than condom  :yahoo:

If you book someone on that special day let us know how it went going out with her?

london

If you book someone on that special day let us know how it went going out with her?
I have 2 regulars
and both claiming are single but they already reject my offer  for 14 Feb :blush:

probably they both have partner ,
who cares ...
they are belong to punters more than 300 days a year   :drinks: , let their partner enjoy couple days a year  :wackogirl:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Valentine's Day is just another day so I imagine a lot of women will be working. I shall as the whole concept of that day is just for card companies to make money. If you need a card company to tell you that one day a year you have to take your partner out or tell them you love them then your relationship needs a lot of help

It's not a public holiday nor is it a religious holiday so it's just a normal day so why not see a orossie if you want to. Although that day does tend to get booked up quite quickly normally

london

I already booked a nice hotel in nice place as price will go up crazy close to that weekend . If I can book someone nice I will keep my booking otherwise will cancel my hotel on 13 Feb to save hotel money
 :lol:

dilettante

It's not a public holiday nor is it a religious holiday
It's pretty close to Shrove Tuesday, though, this year - Feb 17th.  I checked this as I'm thinking of only keeping the song till after Easter, not from religious observance, but just to prove I can and to pip the devout at their own game - eg Eid.

But as Shrove comes from 'shrive' which is 'hear someone's confession', perhaps with it being so close to Valentine's Day the confessionals will be heaving with sinners who punted three days earlier, and are getting it out of their systems in time for Lent.

LL

Valentine's Day is just another day so I imagine a lot of women will be working. I shall as the whole concept of that day is just for card companies to make money. If you need a card company to tell you that one day a year you have to take your partner out or tell them you love them then your relationship needs a lot of help
Dross.
Valentine's day in this country has been a tradition since the 18th century (long before mass-produced cards were invented). I suspect that Valentine's is not a normal day for a WG in terms of her business as even cheating bastards perhaps get a pang of guilt on that day (and don't punt) or even take the prompt and realise what's important to them (and take their wife out). But nice try at convincing us otherwise.

Sienna_Bronze

Yep just another day. No reason why wg shouldn't be working really.

Quesadilla

My ex used to refuse going out on Valentines night itself as even she saw how commercial it's become. Book a nice restaurant and 9/10 times you get a below par set menu massively overpriced.  We always used to go out a few days before or after.

And to add my ex was one of the most romantic / least cynical people I've ever known.  I imagine most wg's are a bit more cynical than most so expect many will be working.

I happen have already booked a special treat for 13 Feb but haven't ruled out a Valentines Day booking as well.  :thumbsup:

Ben4454

Definately wont be seeing a wg on valentines day neither any civvies. I find the day cheesy. You see couples walking around holding hands and you think its just a day why are people not like this normally.

Offline Corus Boy

Hi

Sounds perfect for a £2 RB on AW, sit back and see what comes back.

Offline Bangers and Gash

No reason why wg shouldn't be working really.

Bit of an insult to women who actually do 'work' for a living.

Sienna_Bronze

Bit of an insult to women who actually do 'work' for a living.

Really?? Oh well  :P

kingkong

Not for me, but why not put a RB in for that day and see who offers.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Yep just another day. No reason why wg shouldn't be working really.

Most pro$$ies would still work if their granny had just died.    :rolleyes:

Type_O_Negative

EAS ------------------> Valentines Day with WG

or

Valentines Day with WG -----------------> EAS

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Captain Caveman

If I am proud of one thing it is convincing my (now ex-) wife that Valentine's Day is for courting couples only and not for marrieds. (It helped that our wedding anniversary was close to February).

I did take a regular out for V-Day once - she said mine was the only card she got, which I found a little sad.

Online livlad

I spent a few hours last year on valentines day with a wg brought some roses with me and was one of the best punts I ever had was a bit of a risk going for a few hours with a newbie to me but glad I did. I intend to do the same this year  :D

london

I like Dakota Johnson and her new movie is in cinemas Valentines 2015
 , SO I may get one of WG to cinema  :lol:   :drinks:

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jimmyredcab

Well the film opens today, maybe someone can do a review when they see it, I can't make it until next week.  :hi:

Offline Trevor12

Being single, this Valentines day will be like any other Saturday. If I do punt, it will be a shortish incall like any other.

Quesadilla

2 hr outcall to my place booked for Valentines Day by reverse bid - I put the RB up a couple weeks back before my disastrous punt with Becky SummerPsycho and was planning to cancel it rather than risk another unknown, but one of the lady's who bid happens to be a friend and duo partner to one of my regs who vouches for her 100%.

:rose: :kissgirl: :yahoo:

Offline lewisjones23

Dont see why anyone would especially want a booking on valentines day over any other day

A bit fluffy in my opinion - you want all that valentine / romance nonsense then go get a girlfriend instead

Type_O_Negative

Yesterday after another nice punt with my regular she told me "Darling i'm working on V Day". It put a smile on my face because i know it was a hint. I would visit her again but on that day i will be stack at work doing long day. Sunday the same. Monday - overtime - so extra money in my pocket for another session.  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Aspen

Valentine's Day is just another day

No, it's a day when the card manufacturers get to flog more of their junk in the couple of weeks leading up to it.

Online RedKettle

I did have a laugh when EE sent me a text on my punting phone suggesting I treat my valentine!!

Ben4454

We shouldn't call it valentines day but instead call it fluffy day ; )

charming_red

Dont see why anyone would especially want a booking on valentines day over any other day

A bit fluffy in my opinion - you want all that valentine / romance nonsense then go get a girlfriend instead

In a nutshell.

Valentines day is supposedly a day to express your love for your other half. A WG is not your other half. You're not in love with her (if you think you are you have EAS) and she certainly doesn't love you. She is just someone you pay to fuck.

Type_O_Negative

We shouldn't call it valentines day but instead call it fluffy day ; )
Or discount day  :crazy:

Quesadilla

In a nutshell.

Valentines day is supposedly a day to express your love for your other half. A WG is not your other half. You're not in love with her (if you think you are you have EAS) and she certainly doesn't love you. She is just someone you pay to fuck.

And if you don't have an "other half" and have no interest in one, then it's as good a day as any to pay someone to fuck them, no?  :unknown:

I have no EAS for the girl I'm meeting Sat as I've never even met her before. I certainly intend for my cock to get deeply attached to her rectum though.  :hi:

charming_red

And if you don't have an "other half" and have no interest in one, then it's as good a day as any to pay someone to fuck them, no?  :unknown:

I have no EAS for the girl I'm meeting Sat as I've never even met her before. I certainly intend for my cock to get deeply attached to her rectum though.  :hi:

If its treated like any other day, then go ahead, but its hilarious people doing it because its Valentines day.

Quesadilla

If its treated like any other day, then go ahead, but its hilarious people doing it because its Valentines day.

Trust me the only chocolate I'll be giving her will be my chocolate starfish to thoroughly lick clean.  :lol:

bensonhedges20

Most pro$$ies would still work if their granny had just died.    :rolleyes:

I recently met with one whos dog had been put down earlier in the day.

Offline sxman

Kinda have to agree to the above, but after reading a lot of posts on here I have realised that a lot of punters are different, some are very lonely which becomes obvious as you read more and more posts, each to there own, if you want to be fluffy and take a WG out for a meal and that then do so if it makes you happy...who's to judge.

Personally i will be out as normal on a saturday sinking a few pints, if they are not with their fella this saturday they are single - happy days.