Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The essential Bristol  (Read 1237 times)

Online OutForJustice80

Hey all. I’m usually a strictly London punter but I think I’m going to have a meeting in Bristol with some margin for error either side and wondered who you would say we’re the top WGs in the city charging up to £200 per hour for incalls?

I’m usually fairly pse oriented so owo is essential, cim or facials a must and anal a good bonus but not a dealbreaker.

Any recommendations would be appreciated but if you can point me in the direction of girls with a penchant for deepthroat, submission and rough play I will owe you one!

Offline Avg_Joe

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  might tick all your requirements, point to note, i have not seen her, i simply have her in my hotlist

Rebecca mentioned in the previous post ticks most of the boxes, no anal, and not sure if her description of services is as full on a PSE as you may be wanting, that said, well reviewed and accomplished cock sucker by all accounts, so that can't be over looked  :P
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline NigelF

I don't know which of these will meet your requirements but many of the most well reviewed girls are mentioned here:
External Link/Members Only

Double click on the rating column to sort the table by most reviews. Note that not all of the WGs are based in Bristol but many are.

or
x

Clever product placement although fair play to you since you were already mentioned.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Ava looks pretty great. Have you ever worked with her?

most weeks lol she is probably what u are after more than me , she is defo pse!
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Online GoodIdea

Angelina would be a good bet.  Shes a whirlwind

Offline dubs

Katie Skye/Little Katie if you can get a booking.  Top end of your price range.

Online OutForJustice80

Katie Skye/Little Katie if you can get a booking.  Top end of your price range.

I was already aware of her but she’s priced herself out for me by only doing bookings of two or more hours.