Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Review: TS Amber666 - Manchester  (Read 10203 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5539347) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline garyman

External Link/Members Only

Amber is a submissive pre-op trans girl. Booked for 1hr incall at £150.

Comms - bit confused at first attempt, but fine after that

Location - House in Fallowfield. Have to say not the most discreet of locations as it's a moderately busy road. But otherwise incall location was fine.

Appearance - Cute girl. Amber had definitely put effort in with clothes and makeup. Pics are accurate

Experience - Certainly likes to act submissive. Lots of DT , spanking and slapping with some dirty talk. BJ was excellent, followed by playing with balls and some face-fucking. Very into you taking control of the situation/being thrown around a bit. She's very good with her tongue. She then rimmed me for a bit and I came 1st time.
After short break, went back for some penetration. Condom and apparently she doesn't like lube so straight in. After fucking for a while decide to go back to oral to finish off.
I don't think there's that much which is beyond her limits, and got the impression I could have gone rougher than I did.

On the whole can recommend. Main downside is as stated the area is busier than I'd like. Probably one of the few places I'd actually recommend to go later at night.

Offline Fast and Bulbous

Thanks for toftt :thumbsup: Interesting that she's OK with rimming but fk is not on her likes list...

A couple of questions: Roughly how tall is she? Does she maintain an erection?

Offline garyman

She seemed about my height. So something like 172cm, 5ft7 ish. She doesn't penetrate or like people giving oral on her.

Offline Fast and Bulbous

She doesn't penetrate or like people giving oral on her.

That's a pity. She seemed a definite possibility! :unknown:

Offline winkywanky

Looks good, sounds great, thanks gary  :thumbsup:.

Real titties...nice. How big, what were they like?

I wonder if she could be persuaded to come darn sarf? I'd love to see her  :).

Offline Tony4447

Joined nearly 3 years ago, 2 posts and 1 review .........................

Offline winkywanky

Yes, but he's reviewed, and it doesn't seem fake to me.

A refreshing change from so many others on here with zero reviews, who get all narky when you gently point out to them that perhaps at some point they ought to review.

Offline Master1961

Did she get hard and cum bit disappointing she doesent kiss , looks a submissive little fuck in her pictures !

Offline Taggart

looks a submissive little fuck in her pictures !

Doesn’t she just.
 I’d be up the M6 in a flash if she did kissing. Though I’m still tempted....
What’s her height?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 07:32:34 pm by Taggart »

Offline Master1961

5”7 be interesting to see if we can get her to tour , fallow field is a bit too far for me , if she toured preston then I’d be in !

Offline Master1961

Sent her a text trying to get her to tour ; she responded she would like to but doesent want to get kicked out of hotels , i of course helped her out with a couple I know !!! Asked her about the kissing and she says she does but it’s us who have to make the first approach on it , so of course il volunteer and see her for you lads , but won’t be down manchester for a week or two !!