Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lolaaaa TS/TV - Leeds  (Read 7671 times)

18 review(s) for Lolaaaa (14 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline TomTank

Lolaaaa - Leeds - WARNING - TS/TV Review

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Last few years I've gone more and more just wanting domme type services and not many T-girls offer proper domme, but Lola's reviews, her proximity to my work place, and a couple of comments on here swung it.

Cost
£160 for full 60 mins

Comms
Very good - responded fairly quickly to texts for an appointment in 2 hours time.
My 30 minute journey then turned into a 75 minute one. Kept her up to date with texts and she was very relaxed and understanding, saying don't worry not a problem.

Location / Premises
Safe area, modern house not too far from the post code (if you head for the post code, don't turn into final street - wait for final instructions just before the turn). Parking free and not a problem (was a little further to the North east of Leeds than expected).

Looks
As others have said, just like her photos, except even better. Beautiful slim body with a peachy arse to die for. No way you can imagine she has a 7 inch surprise if you see her walking down the street.

Service
Very relaxed, welcomed me in, took me upstairs, I got undressed, then we went to another room for a relaxing smoke, but the clock didn't start till she had me back in the main room.
You know when your luck is in, and you cop off with a stunner way above your league at a night club, and for some reason she is really into you, and acting like she is the lucky one to be with you, and snogs your face off, and does everything you want .... that's what this was like with Lola.
And then I start revealing my kinky side, ask her to wear my PVC boots, torture my nipples, and whip me, and she's like "not really my thing but go on", and proceeds to do it like she loves it, and has done it all her life, then you drift slowly into heaven.

Loads of snogging, sucking her lovely surprise, and the above mentioned kinky stuff, then I remember reading that she loves to be rimmed. Not normally something I enjoy doing, but I go for it, and she moans, and wriggles, and squirms, and makes all sorts of noises of pleasure. So I can't stop doing it, and am now really into it, and she is loving it, and still acting like the fit bird that is really into you.

Oh and her boobs are lovely, and have really responsive, senitive nipples, especially the left one (her right).

A bit more of her spanking me, then I ask her to fuck me. She bends me over the bed and gives me an expert amazing shafting.

Bit of a chat, lovely relaxed personality, then off to my car, and look at the clock - gone over the hour, and she definitely hasn't included the chat and smoke and shower time, even though I was 30 minutes late. An absolute star.

Recommend: Highly
Return: Definitely

Offline winkywanky

Brilliant  :cool:.

And in amongst all of that, I am frankly amazed that you remembered which of her nipples is the most sensitive  :hi:.

I've made a note of that and will act upon it when I finally see her hopefully in a few short months' time  :drinks:.

Offline Yorkshirebloke

I’m going to have to try her,been a few years since Iv done a tv/ts punt.
She’s way over my normal price range but sounds worth it,,,
Does she allow you to come twice ??? As I get quite giddy seeing a ts and want to cum quickly first time and also does she cum too????,,

Offline TomTank

I’m going to have to try her,been a few years since Iv done a tv/ts punt.
She’s way over my normal price range but sounds worth it,,,
Does she allow you to come twice ??? As I get quite giddy seeing a ts and want to cum quickly first time and also does she cum too????,,

Does she allow you to come twice ???
I'd be surprised if she didn't but best to ask her

does she cum too?
she didn't for me but I think she can, dependant on timing and asking beforehand

Offline cosmiccosmo

Brilliant  :cool:.

And in amongst all of that, I am frankly amazed that you remembered which of her nipples is the most sensitive  :hi:.

I've made a note of that and will act upon it when I finally see her hopefully in a few short months' time  :drinks:.
March 02 - March 15. London........ :yahoo:

Offline winkywanky

Yes, I literally got the text this evening  :cool:

Offline Charles Glass

It is puzzling. I don’t think I have ever seen anything like this before.
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - Charles Glass, Gazza1234
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline TomTank

It is puzzling. I don’t think I have ever seen anything like this before.

what do you mean? What is puzzling?

Offline Charles Glass

It’s just the first time I have come across a TS/TV before on AW or read a review. Just new to me.
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - Charles Glass, Gazza1234
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline TomTank

oh right, not everyone's cup of tea but there are hundreds (of TS/TVs on AW and reviews on here)

Offline winkywanky

It’s just the first time I have come across a TS/TV before on AW or read a review. Just new to me.

Surprising that this would come as a surprise after you've been here for a year?

But if you just came across it, whatever turns you on, and welcome to the club  :drinks:  ;)

Offline Kool Keef

Surprising that this would come as a surprise after you've been here for a year?

But if you just came across it, whatever turns you on, and welcome to the club  :drinks:  ;)

I see what you did there    :lol: