Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Holly - Bayswater  (Read 13651 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5414841) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline poulen

External Link/Members Only

(My first review here, I never really contributed even though I've been lurking for a few years...)

* Warning * This is a TS review.

Name: TS Holly
Duration:  half hour
Price: £100

I just had a very pleasant half hour with Holly (who was reviewed here a few days ago as well https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=271389).

Comms were easy, mostly by text but we also spoke on the phone to confirm half an hour before the appointment. She lives in a nice and clean flat (decorated with some blue light) very close to Bayswater station.
After money was dealt with, we had a few mins chat and relaxed into each other. Holly looks exactly like her photos. She was a bit quiet to begin with, but then I got her horny with some oral on her and she really got into the mood.

She is extremely feminine, very soft and nice skin, long legs and very trim. Her cock and balls are tiny, but she did get hard while I was sucking her.

I am fairly vanilla with my encounters and I rarely engage in penetration. She asked me to fuck her and was rather disappointed when I politely declined. Everything was covered (at my request) and her oral is really rather good. Gentle but hard at the same time (you can see why I don't write reviews!), she sucked my balls and gave me a bit of light rimming as well.

Overall, I was very pleasantly surprised. She seems like a lovely girl (I've been with quite a lot of ladyboys and real girls, but I kinda lately have a preference for the asian ladyboys) and she wanted to cuddle a bit after we finished, which was very nice.

I would definitely return. I believe she will be here for a couple of more months, she told me.

Offline winkywanky

She's already in my Hotlist, thanks for your great first review to confirm she should be  :hi:.

Online sexy pete

As well as her previous person as Angela Froy, TS Holly is also currently advertised as TS Mulan on the Naughty Shemales website. At least I think it's her!

Offline brian8888

As well as her previous person as Angela Froy, TS Holly is also currently advertised as TS Mulan on the Naughty Shemales website. At least I think it's her!

Holly and Mulan are different girls, I have seen both

Holly - Very pretty and lovely girl with a good attitude, very small cock - bottom only - If you're a Top Guy then I can highly recommend.

Mulan - Very pretty, tall and slim again with a good attitude, average cock - Top and Bottom - She looked so disappointed when I said no, when she asked if I wanted her to fuck me - Well I'm a top guy

Offline Dougyboy73

Video currently available on Swindon vivastreet

Offline winkywanky

Phwoar.

That will get her a lot of bookings  :wacko:

Offline princerico

Phwoar.

That will get her a lot of bookings  :wacko:

not arf, hubba hubba hubba.

Offline Knight Templar

Wow 😮
I really need to get down to London  :thumbsup:

Offline poulen

Oof, I missed the video and the ad is not up anymore! What did I miss??  :)

Offline JackTheStripper

Just type in “Thai ladyboy five star” and remove the Swindon location to search nationwide and it should appear.

Offline Harry Monk

Thanks to this review as I went to see Holly today.
Plan A let me down so I took the plunge and had my first TS experience, in no way as full on as some others described here though.

Thanks to previous reviewers and comments  :drinks:

Offline winkywanky

Thanks to this review as I went to see Holly today.
Plan A let me down so I took the plunge and had my first TS experience, in no way as full on as some others described here though.

Thanks to previous reviewers and comments  :drinks:

We look forward to your review Harry.

EDIT: You've already written it!   :drinks:

« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 06:59:40 pm by winkywanky »

Offline Harry Monk

We look forward to your review Harry.

EDIT: You've already written it!   :drinks:

Yeah, sorry omitted link to SE review

Offline loveahe

Looks a cutie, hopefully she'll be back in town soon.