Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Review: Russian TS Katherine - Chelsea  (Read 6561 times)

Offline ItalianStalli0n

Comms
She responded right away and sent over address and time. No issues with comms. Booked for 30min at GBP 120

The infamous cloisters. Tiny bathroom with soaps and stuff. The bedroom had some shit lying around but was not dirty. The place smelled of cigarettes but that doesn't bother me.

Meet
Not the most femenine out there but i enjoyed my time with her. Everything was covered and she didn't pay attention to the clock. She sucked me off and then I topped her - she was very responsive the whole time. Came on her back had a bit of chat and left. It wasn't anything memorable.

I think she's too expensive for what she offers and her looks. But I'm guessing the Chelsea area doesn't care.

Would I return? Probably not, there's better out there.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 05:26:52 pm by ItalianStalli0n »

Offline Sinz

Sounds more of a Negative review, at the best a Neutral.

dave.jones

Had a terrible experience with him. Very masculine. Broad shoulders. Very moody. The pictures are very deceptive indeed and price is crazy for what he is. Awful

Offline Sinz

Had a terrible experience with him. Very masculine. Broad shoulders. Very moody. The pictures are very deceptive indeed and price is crazy for what he is. Awful

Best to leave a separate review of your experience.

Offline RusTSKat

• Service Provider
Thank you for letting me know that I’m so bad )))
Unfamous Cloisters?: why you’re so unhappy? This building it’s very clean and secured - the management has moved out more than 200 girl out and made the full refurbishment- is not so scary as you try to represent !  on the end of all you’re coming here not to live but just to enjoy your time with a girl . Do not need to convince anyone - keep your opinion as your own opinion. Don’t understand why u paid 200 for the person who scared you completely so much from the first look - as I looked as HIM as you said who or what stopped you to leave? You was free to go )))) it looks more that something else is covered under your reviews))) you’re not the first who try to shit on the forums thinking that your voice has any power)))
very sad to know that still such a guys exist .
Xxx

Offline winkywanky

Here you are again, challenging a punter's review of you  :unknown:

'Infamous' is exactly the right word for a building well known for its hookers.

Again, you have a Positive review (a little surprisingly in my opinion) yet you feel the need to pick it apart.

I don't really want to get all 'political', but you do come across as a(nother) Russian who feels they're so hard done by  :rolleyes:.

You've got two Positive reviews here, but again you manage to give a much worse impression of yourself than the reasonable one which already existed. Counterproductive.

At least you haven't mentioned in your comment on this thread, that you fully intend to raise your prices to £250 or £300 per hour. That would be commercial suicide I feel.

Offline Voyager

Thank you for letting me know that I’m so bad )))
Unfamous Cloisters?: why you’re so unhappy? This building it’s very clean and secured - the management has moved out more than 200 girl out and made the full refurbishment- is not so scary as you try to represent !  on the end of all you’re coming here not to live but just to enjoy your time with a girl . Do not need to convince anyone - keep your opinion as your own opinion. Don’t understand why u paid 200 for the person who scared you completely so much from the first look - as I looked as HIM as you said who or what stopped you to leave? You was free to go )))) it looks more that something else is covered under your reviews))) you’re not the first who try to shit on the forums thinking that your voice has any power)))
very sad to know that still such a guys exist .
Xxx

200/hour?  Wow Katherine.  You are either doing really well or happy with the non-returning occasional tourist.  I note that whilst the price has changed a lot, the attitude and the creative photography continues.  Good to see continuity.  Happy new year to you. xx

Offline Taggart

I don't really want to get all 'political', but you do come across as a(nother) Russian who feels they're so hard done by  :rolleyes:.

Think you mean a Russian with a chip on their shoulder! 😃

Offline winkywanky

Think you mean aNOTHER Russian with a chip on their shoulder! 😃

Corrected for you.

Offline Da5

Katherine you’re rising prices to £250-£300 ? No doubt I’ll see you on can’t pay take it away as it would take a moron to see you now.

Far better girls and cheaper. Fix you’re attitiude for a start before having ago at paying customers

Offline RusTSKat

• Service Provider
Fix my attitude?!))) everything it’s absolutely fine with  :wackogirl:))))
For the regulars I will do a good discount- for those who stayed from 2-3h and above.
As more I try as much I have “good wishes” on my back - so please don’t be so - just relax and enjoy ! Lots of girls are still on the market by lover rates - don’t understand what’s wrong ?! I’m responsible just for myself and what I do ))) I planed some changes in my life and service )))

As I can see everything isn’t OK with me : look as HIM, fuck bad - do bad covered and protected service ))) . Don’t want to listen all that again - someone always will be unhappy with the things I do )

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline RusTSKat

• Service Provider
Here you are again, challenging a punter's review of you  :unknown:

'Infamous' is exactly the right word for a building well known for its hookers.

Again, you have a Positive review (a little surprisingly in my opinion) yet you feel the need to pick it apart.

You've got two Positive reviews here, but again you manage to give a much worse impression of yourself than the reasonable one which already existed. Counterproductive.

At least you haven't mentioned in your comment on this thread, that you fully intend to raise your prices to £250 or £300 per hour. That would be commercial suicide I feel.

Why are you surprised that I have positive reviews?  I had, I Do have and I will have - I still have all the screenshots from the HA forum with all my reviews and it’s over hundreds good positive reviews was there. Also u did not have the pleasure of meeting me and you do not know me personally - how u can be so confident in what u write here ? Where do such judgments come from ?!  Do you doubt about my talents?lol. Also why does the word “Russians” go everywhere ?!  Do you have your own scores with the Russians - why is such a dissatisfied attitude?  I am not responsible for the whole of Russia.  Yes, I am proud of my homeland but not the people who rule it and I don’t like so many things they do.  I am proud and love England with its colorful, dark and bright sides of history. 
And what does your expression “you're here again” mean.  I am where I consider it necessary to be.  I have the right to respond to a review in which my name appears and your 5 pence that you insert about and for no reason no interest me. This does not spoil my reputation, but only shows what is interesting to me and I correct what a person can make a mistake in his description.  Once again, I’ll return to the question that “infamous” is not quite the right expression and for questions of the damaged reputation of this place, you can refer to the management of the website, which openly posted the full address on its pages without worrying about the privacy of clients and girls. For some guys it’s an uncomfortable place, and they don’t come here, but for someone it’s the best place. After this scandal, more than 200 girls were thrown out into the street and now there is no such disorder as before+ full refurbishment done. Forget already how it was in the past. Even after such sad events, this place has not ceased to be safe, private and comfortable for living and meetings. 
If you observe order and cleanliness on the forum, then be objective and unbiased. It’s just my opinion and not against you. Don’t take it so personally.

Offline RusTSKat

• Service Provider
Katherine you’re rising prices to £250-£300 ? No doubt I’ll see you on can’t pay take it away as it would take a moron to see you now.

Far better girls and cheaper. Fix you’re attitiude for a start before having ago at paying customers

I only announced an increase in rates, but did not approve (specify) the time when this will happen.  Do not worry in vain.  Also, the statement of one of the participants that this is “commercial suicide ”should not be so worried: if suddenly this happens HE will have occasion for great joy )))
« Last Edit: January 18, 2020, 02:02:52 am by RusTSKat »

Offline Dashing

[...]  I still have all the screenshots from the HA forum with all my reviews and it’s over hundreds good positive reviews was there.[...]

Hundreds?

Offline ukeros

Banned reason: Idiot who can't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline RusTSKat

• Service Provider
Hundreds?

Yes Right . Most probably you’re new and you are not aware of many past events.  I also have screenshots of reviews from agencies: Unfortunately they are already closed ( means the agency).
If I’ll post even one of my review on these thread I’ll be banned most probably as I am not allowed to advertise myself here ( I was gently warned by one of the members-) I am allowed to defend my rights, honour and communicate.

Why it’s so surprising you ?! Do u think Im а big and scary gray wolf? Lol

Offline winkywanky

I am not allowed to advertise myself here (I was gently warned by one of the members-) I am allowed to defend my rights, honour and communicate.

You are correct on both counts  :hi:.

(And thank you for referring to me as 'gentle'  :cool:).

Offline RusTSKat

• Service Provider

You are correct on both counts  :hi:.

(And thank you for referring to me as 'gentle'  :cool:).

I don’t look at you as you’re my enemy)))
Perhaps yesterday and today our views do not coincide, but no one can say what will happen tomorrow.
 :thumbsup: for advice .

Offline Discoballs

You are one funny girl kat .  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

I haven't laughed so hard in ages

Offline RusTSKat

• Service Provider
You are one funny girl kat .  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

I haven't laughed so hard in ages

laughed at himself?  And what's so funny and where did you see ?!

Offline Discoballs

I've always liked Russians for their sense of humour . Hilarious.