Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any comments on Amazing Claire?  (Read 1217 times)

Offline Sedlmayer

I like the look of Amazing Claire, but she doesn't have very much feedback, here or elsewhere. Has anybody had the pleasure? In particular, does she give a good service or does she just think having a large pair of norks is enough?
Very grateful for any comments member may have.

External Link/Members Only

Offline 385North

I've had Claire on my hotlist for a few months now, but haven't progressed any further. Based on the available reviews I don't want to risk having an average punt but she doesn't have a cracking body judging from her profile pic. I'm struggling to find some really hot MILFs in London at the moment and so for now just stick to my regular punt.

Offline Sedlmayer

Any feedback from somebody who's actually seen her  :unknown: ?

charming_red

just saw her on Friday. Will post review later.

Great service and hot as fuck.

Offline Sedlmayer

just saw her on Friday. Will post review later.

Great service and hot as fuck.

Thanks mate - I await the review  :D

Sherbert07

It's there in the review forum  ;)

Offline Sedlmayer

Yes - seen it now, thanks. I think I shall be going to see her in the near future  ;)

The only thing I would say is that if you want to make a booking I think you need to do it by phone - I sent them an email (general enquiry) late Friday and they still haven't read it. Not complaining, up to them if they don't read emails over the weekend, but a phonecall looks the better option.

I would also like to know what her kissing is like  :P if anyone can enlighten us please.