Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carla Vs Dominica  (Read 864 times)

Offline BigRonald_1

External Link/Members Only -- Carla

External Link/Members Only -- Dominica

Are these girls fat? I ran through their reviews. No one mentions if they have tummies or are chubby...

Stealthshagger

I have seen the second one, Carla on her profile, in the flesh. She is a big unit. If someone owes you money and you need back up or you want good money to weight ratio (big girls), she's the one for you. She is very big, and quite tall too. The top link doesn't work for me.

Offline BigRonald_1

Haha, you cracked me up. She is not the one for me as I only like slim girls with a pair of cracking tits. My bad, here is the link.

External Link/Members Only -- Dominica.

I reckon she is a bit chubby as well. Thank you for your reply.

Stealthshagger

That one looks like her face is blurred because of crimewatch, not normal anonymity reasons. I wouldn't. I prefer the real vs. idea for these two. Like a paddy power special where they mixed martial arts. The big unit has the power, the other one is clearly a hard nut wanted by the po-po.keep searching, I'd say.

Offline lovetopunt

Dominica is on my hotlist and I still having get round to see her.

Gillgrissom

I have seen Dominica she has a great big natural breasts and is not what I would call fat, though she is older than her profile says by about 4-5 years (which I understand is par for the course).
She is a wannabe masseuse and even suggested I try just her massage service next time...

Bad:
She didn't act like she enjoyed the punt.
No eye contact
Very hot room.
Poor kisser no dfk.

Good:
Good figure not fat not thin.
Very good natural breasts.
Wet pussy didn't need lube.
Didn't mind me playing with her breasts.
Average BJ technique.
Shower facilities

I enjoyed the punt as I had never been with a big breasted bird before but wouldn't recommend otherwise.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 02:47:53 pm by Gillgrissom »