Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Decent mid range priced hotels in London  (Read 1714 times)

Offline finn5555

Been looking at laterooms to book a hotel in London and the prices are ridiculous  :scare:

Anyone got any tips? Ideally pro$$ie friendly with no stupid keycard entry  :thumbsup:

Thanks

Offline Jamiee92

Try trivago...I usually find good deals on their as its a comparison site (although not booked a London hotel so couldn't tell you if it would be any use to you)

Scarlet0

Unfortunately, one of the last acts of the soon-to-be-defunct OFT was to end its "Investigation into the hotel online booking sector" on 31 January 2014 -
External Link/Members Only
So, for an overnight trip to London in February 2014, I delved into Expedia's site, figuring that they'd be trying to up-the-competition.
Lo and behold, I found their rate, at that time, to be the lowest online price on the day, for the very comfortable Hilton Paddington, fit for my attempt to entice over the delicious - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Ironically, our fluffy adventure began with a late-night in-call at her location, near Earls Court Underground station, and fuelled by generous quantities of the white wine that she provided, ended there, after a splendid lunch the next day.
"The best-laid plans of mice and men / Go oft awry," wrote Robert Burns, sometimes in a nice way! :)

Offline darkknightrises

When you say "decent mid range priced..."   ..... What is the price range your looking  for?

Offline finn5555

When you say "decent mid range priced..."   ..... What is the price range your looking  for?

Maximum of £120 a night I guess  :unknown:

cockneybstrd

Serviced apartment in London can work out cheaper than a hotel

check out the ones around London Bridge as they are cheaper than mosts

Offline hendrix

Are you definitely staying the night? You can get day use hotels for around £50-£60..there's a good 4 star near London Bridge. Have a look at between9andfive.com - I think that's the link I used.

Offline finn5555

Yes overnight as after shagging I intend to play some poker  :thumbsup:

Offline King Nuts

Been looking at laterooms to book a hotel in London and the prices are ridiculous  :scare:

Anyone got any tips? Ideally pro$$ie friendly with no stupid keycard entry  :thumbsup:

Thanks

You can either have keycard entry (Travelodge, Ibis etc) or you can pay a lot more, in my experience.

Keycard entry isn't a problem. Get the girl to text you 2 mins before arriving. You go down to meet her. She is, of course, a student of yours who's come for a private meeting. Should anyone ask. Which they won't.

This has the advantage, if you've not met her before, of screening out the total munters BEFORE you get to your room.

Anyway.... try External Link/Members Only  for daytime rates, often pretty good.

Hoxton Hotel (External Link/Members Only) has day rates for 99 quid. No keycard entry, v nice rooms too.

Central-ish Travelodges can often be had for no more than 60 quid. Early check-in (midday, instead of 3pm) is only an extra tenner, as is late check out (3pm instead of midday).

LL

I like this group of hotels...
Grange Hotels (google it - didn't want to link them as then they'll see what we're up to! :))

If I was planning to book a WG to visit me then I'd pick one of their larger hotels (e.g. Grange St Paul's) as I reckon this would be more discreet.  Book with plenty of notice as I do, and try to be flexible about the days you want to go and you'll often find rates within budget.

Offline finn5555

Nemo

Unfortunately, one of the last acts of the soon-to-be-defunct OFT was to end its "Investigation into the hotel online booking sector" on 31 January 2014 -
So, for an overnight trip to London in February 2014, I delved into Expedia's site, figuring that they'd be trying to up-the-competition.

I think you'll find better prices here:

Offline brooksey

Have been having a look for day hotels recently and also found this site
H10 near Waterloo features prominently. Not tried it myself yet, but looks promising.