Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ex Southfields hungarian girls, Kendra and Stacy  (Read 7415 times)

kyjahaha

Out of those Ex Southfields hungarian girls,

I Saw Paris (previous name) External Link/Members Only and Suzy adultwork.com/231805 so far had an amazing time with Suzy but I thought Paris was mediocre.

haven't seen Stacy adultwork.com/1971942 and Kendra (prevous name) External Link/Members Only yet and was wondering, has anyone seen both Stacy and Kendra? I would like to know who would be the better choice I like Kendra body wise but seems like she has mixed reviews and Stacy seems to have 1 good review.

I am thinking of seeing either Stacy or Kendra but can't decide could any one help with that?

swanter

is this the girl you mean? External Link/Members Only id also like to know more.....

Stealthshagger

I have seen both. Kendra and Stacey are both nice, and good. I have only seen Kendra once ( Sunday evening as it happens) but I still think Stacey is great. She's into it, fun, friendly and happily does as per her enjoys list from my experience. With all profiles I would read multiple reviews first of course.

I should add that I'm a fan of both Audrey and Stacey form that group, Kendra and mya less so, though that is just a question of preference I think. If it were me and it were between Stacey and Kendra, I'd opt for Stacey myself. What specifically is it you want to determine it by?

kyjahaha

I have seen both. Kendra and Stacey are both nice, and good. I have only seen Kendra once ( Sunday evening as it happens) but I still think Stacey is great. She's into it, fun, friendly and happily does as per her enjoys list from my experience. With all profiles I would read multiple reviews first of course.

I should add that I'm a fan of both Audrey and Stacey form that group, Kendra and mya less so, though that is just a question of preference I think. If it were me and it were between Stacey and Kendra, I'd opt for Stacey myself. What specifically is it you want to determine it by?

Thabks for your opinion, just in general i wanted to hear opinions and make my own judgement. Im into WG who is willing and genuine to please me and just gfe with dfk. I like to recieve a good service as well as seeing girls with nice body. Seem like girls with great body tends to lack in terms of service and i guess i have to find the right balance

sir_david

Hi kyjahaha, again!

Since the Autumn, there have been two conflicting Profiles :

External Link/Members Only  or  External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only  or  External Link/Members Only

The "Stacey" Profile is Marylebone, “new in town” and "Member Since 7/11/12” (older than the very Original profile, 28/02/13) so I think is fake.

I favour the "Bianka" profile because she was originally Stacy (not StacEy), it’s Wimbledon and : -
What is your favourite food?    Mango

She is a great shag!

Stealthshagger

They are both her apparently. I asked one of the girls(Kendra aka Monica), as a result of this thread, and apparently "Stacey" is in Wimbledon at the moment but will return to marylebone. That's what I was told, so can't vouch for it or that they are both her...you'd have to ask someone if they have seen her in Wimbledon as I've never been to that location to see her or any of them, only when they've been in marylebone. I do like several girls from the group, but I add the warning that ive never seen them in Wimbledon or gone there, so I don't know about those profiles or that location beyond what people on this site have said. It's probably worth getting info from someone who has (if I recall correctly what I've read here, it's not a discrete location, etc). Maybe I'm just sceptical by nature, but with AW I almost expect bait and switch when I see a provider has more than one profile, especially if different locations.

Kram316

Did you see Kendra last Sunday? If so could I ask how you booked as her profile has disappeared from AW. Cheers!

Stealthshagger

Her profile was up then. By the way, she has a new one with the same pics, rates etc so if you search by area you'll see her.

Kram316

Her profile was up then. By the way, she has a new one with the same pics, rates etc so if you search by area you'll see her.

Cheers mate, I don't suppose you could help me out by pointing me in the right direction? I've had a good look through AW and can't find her new profile. Any help would be much appreciated!!

Stealthshagger

Her new page was deleted sometime today...I see mya is back there, so hopefully it means it'll be Stacey and Mya there. If it is, I'll be seeing stacy regularly :) nice, up front and filthy fun. Love it.  I may be wrong though. I just hope it isn't a Bad attitude or bad service one that moves in there...it's conveniently located by the station for me.

password02

Looking to see Stacy as well - please confirm if she is back in London?

Stealthshagger

Will do. My last punt was there with  Monica/Kendra and she said Stacy was coming back at the end of the month sometime, and she (Kendra/Monica) would go to Wimbledon. As she (Kendra Monica)has deleted her account for marylebone I assume she's left so Stacy will be there shortly. Fingers crossed.

Stealthshagger

So. Let down. I did my scan of North London and I see young Monica/Kendra has a new profile

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Was really hoping someone new would be there, preferably Stacy. I guess it will be more waiting until Stacy comes back. It is odd that this is Kendra/Monica's third profile I have seen this week. Though it's her in the pics and so on, I do wonder why she puts up and deletes  profiles only to put up another shortly after? Any ideas?

It does say on it, that she's there until the 27th.

password02

I would rather wait and see Stacy either in North, Central or South London - she has been on my HL for several months ever since herbie007 saw her a recommended 100% that she has the whole package

Stealthshagger

Yes, I agree. She is a very good punt. I should have said what I implied...Kendra/Monica leaves the 27th according to her profile, and she had said Stacy replaces her. So I assume Stacy will be in marylebone from the 28th.

password02

Thanks for the update - hope to see her (Stacy)when next in London -

Stealthshagger

So I don't know if it is her, but Stacy's profile has changed:

I see there are three new in the area in addition to her.

Stealthshagger

Same area, similar profile, same nationality, same likes and same price structure. Written similarly.

Stealthshagger

New, same area but absurd price. Must have been drunk when she wrote the prices. Lives with friend. Poor English.

Her friend I assume:

Bat shit crazy to ask that rate the first day. I assume it's either based on her Jessica rabbit cartoon pictures or that she will do a photoshop job for you in that time whilst she resuscitates your gullible gherkin, based on her pictures (cartoons).

At that rate you'd expect that they'd do facials and a levels. God knows the svetlana one looks like she doesn't mind people cumming in her side show bob hair. You would have thought she'd make an effort for a photoshoot, even if it was going to be photoshopped to hell. Wash your hair for gods sake.

Stealthshagger

I guess the above two have read this, as they have dropped their hour rates by £50. One has added an actual picture, much better on that count. If they were £140 an hour owo and facials Included, I'd go. Anyone seen either before? They don't look new to it, just new profiles and area maybe?

I was told Stacey is back in February now, for those that asked for an update when I heard anything. No idea what's going on with her current profile, as that's not her arse...

Offline herbie007

So I don't know if it is her, but Stacy's profile has changed:

I see there are three new in the area in addition to her.

That's not Stacy's bum,

Stacy got a lovely round tanned bum.

Stealthshagger

Yeah, that's what I was saying. I don't know who's it is. I do gather that Stacey will be back in February though. I see Audrey is back the tenth according to her profile. I guess Stacey will have a new profile (why do they keep doing that?) but I wonder who that is pictured?

Offline herbie007

Yeah, that's what I was saying. I don't know who's it is. I do gather that Stacey will be back in February though. I see Audrey is back the tenth according to her profile. I guess Stacey will have a new profile (why do they keep doing that?) but I wonder who that is pictured?

I only got to see her the once then she disappeared and they started messing around with her profile.

I hope she does comes back, as she's a great shag.

Offline Bartolomeo

I never got to see stacy but I really want to, there was something about her look that made her look really hot to me

sir_david

I only got to see her the once then she disappeared and they started messing around with her profile.

I hope she does comes back, as she's a great shag.

Stacy Bianca won't be back until March according to her profile.
(Accessing from Hungary - so, is her manageress/pimp not in Southfields?!?).
I still think StacEy Summer, Marylebone, is not her.
Saw Stacy twice and she was, indeed, a damn good, enthusiastic shag.

sir_david

Stealth,
I’m curious, I only ever saw Stacy in Southfields and was never aware that she worked in Marylebone.
Agreed – the Southfields location was not that discreet, walking past people’s kitchen windows!
I varied my route!

Stealthshagger

Yeah, I have seen Stacey in marylebone a couple of times, before she went back to southfields. I don't know who has her marylebone profile now, but it was definitely her before. Audrey, mya and Kendra have told me Stacey would be back in February, in marylebone. I'll let you know once there's a change there, as I like going there for a good punt. No idea where mya went etc or why they change profiles weirdly....

sir_david

That's not Stacy's bum,

Stacy got a lovely round tanned bum.

Well, ?“Stacey”? has returned to Marylebone!
External Link/Members Only
 or External Link/Members Only
and removed the “That’s not Stacy’s bum” photo.
She’s swapped the photo’s from the profile, below, and added a new “accurate” photo to her profile – re-assuring? Ummm.

I always thought that :
 or External Link/Members Only 
(Southfields, favourite food : mango and Back in March)
was her “true” profile.

I haven’t a clue what’s going on.

Kram316

It is frustrating how often these girls change profiles, all of a sudden they're off my hot list and I have to rummage through AW to find them again  :dash:

Ludwig

The Marylebone profile for Stacey is still live (External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only), albeit not logged in since February.

However, just to confuse things further, a new profile for Stacy/Stacey has appeared...now back in Wimbledon;

« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 08:34:19 pm by Ludwig »

Offline titanph

I might have the reason why they play musical profiles. On my last visit to Smiley sindy, she said that when she worked with the southfields operation that the girls are booked in for the day. So if they are working wednesday and no one books to see them, they still have to sit at the house and wait all day.

Clearly the bosses have houses in southfields, marylebone, wimbledon, etc. To make the most of the girls I think they move them around to keep interest high, therefore it is probably easier to have a few profiles that they can turn on and off.

LL

I might have the reason why they play musical profiles. On my last visit to Smiley sindy, she said that when she worked with the southfields operation that the girls are booked in for the day. So if they are working wednesday and no one books to see them, they still have to sit at the house and wait all day.

Might explain why one guy was offered a meal after his punt at Southfields and sat down to eat with the girls for a while.  If there were no booking they had nothing else to do and couldn't go home.  Lovely girls the Southfield group anyway.  I've been meaning to book Stacy sometime as she was so kind and polite when I met her and chatted to her whilst I was was waiting for my own booking to get ready.

charming_red

So has anyone been to their new location in Wimbledon?

Wondering if its safe as the flats were.

Offline herbie007

I think it's the same place I went to about a month ago.

Its a clean ground floor flat, the front door is hidden away by stairs leading up to the main block, it's  about 3 mins walk from South Wimbledon station going towards Wimbledon, It's a safe enough place on a busy main road with pay and display parking down the side roads opposite.

I went about a month ago, before Stacy was working there but was kept waiting outside for 5 minutes and then told I could only have a 30 minute booking instead of the hour I booked due to the landlord coming round, so I walked.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 08:24:21 am by herbie007 »

Offline adders

I've been to the Wimbledon place 3 times, Have seen Eve Moon, Stacy and Sweet Magi there. All 3 were fantastic punts.  The location is fine, a small, clean terraced hose close to the station

Offline titanph

I've been to what sounds like one of their wimbledon locations when I saw suzy and the love. Sounds like it is the same one adders went too, attached terrace house, very nice inside.

One big problem with it though, it is on a pedestrian busy road. I was kept waiting for 5 mins, luckily it was night to there were a few less people.

Offline adders

charming_red

Thanks for the info, I'll see if I can get time to visit them. Will keep you posted.