Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AW fuckwitch:fun warning from that cheery little forum, mummy-has-a-breakdown  (Read 2481 times)

Offline Marmalade

Quote from: BeckyOnTheBeach, pretending to be hubby as she wanks herself
Hi. This is a bit of a long story I'm sorry. I'm desperate for some help/advice - I've been with my partner for 16 yrs & we have a great relationship except about 10 yrs ago he stopped being interested in me sexually. This has been extremely difficult to deal with and has seriously affected my self esteem. I'd tried being patient, not being so patient, taking the lead, not taking the lead, basically anything I could think of to fix things. Anyway, a couple of times recently I decided to make the first move and was very quickly rejected. One of the times we were away staying in a lovely hotel as a treat he arranged for me for Mother's Day. I was so upset I decided to go to bed (it was early eve) and refused to go out for our planned food & drinks. He went out alone & didn't come back until early next morning, very much the worse for wear. I've since seen that he spent a substantial amount of money in a lap dancing bar that night....

Ok, I can deal with that, no great shakes. But then I've discovered a bombshell. I've found out he has been registered on Adultwork for years, and has been sending hundreds of messages arranging to meet. Some were 'outcalls', some 'incalls' and a couple of 'car meets'. I've had to learn quite a lot the last couple of weeks and must admit I have been quite devious in that after confronting him, he de activated his account and was just devastated at what he'd done. I secretly reactivated his account and changed the email address for alerts to mine so I could do some incognito investigating (bad I know but this has been tearing me apart). Anyway, he had deleted all the in messages he'd received, and they can't be retrieved. Unfortunately I had only read through and taken screenshots of a few before confronting him....

Anyway, I'm rambling too much! Things had improved massively between us, but having been betrayed, I decided rightly or wrongly to continue to investigate. He swore he had never been with any of these girls and was just getting a kick out of making arrangements etc. I then found out one had been to my house. He said he panicked when he realised how real it was when she arrived, so he backed out. I've now found messages where he'd arranged car meets, even saying where they'd met last time! They always coincide with when I was around, yet the outcall ones always coincide with when I wasn't here. He also works away a lot and has been arranging meets at the hotel he usually stays at. Now when I've confronted him again about these car meets, he is insisting they're not actually in person meetings, but are webcam sessions, where the girl uses a laptop in her car, and he interacts via webcam from home. I don't believe him. Why would a girl drive somewhere in her car to do a webcam session, it makes no sense? I've googled it to death, and everything I've seen so far only points towards these being meeting (& the rest!) in person.
I've even tried messaging the very girls using his account that I've hijacked asking them, but no joy! I've now set up another account, pretending to be a guy new to this and messaged the same girls asking them if they offer car meets and what it involves, but they are just asking me to call them!

I don't know what to do, I've got no one I can talk to about this. He's away on holiday with some friends at the moment which has given me hours to investigate but I feel like I'm going mad, it's completely taking over my life & every waking hour (which is a lot at the moment as I can't eat or sleep & just counting down the hours when I'm in work to get home and investigate some more)
Can anyone help me at all? Are car meets sometimes via webcam, or am I being bluffed big time? We had such a good relationship apart from this, and I do know how sorry he is and am very confident he won't do it again, but I can't stand the thought I've been lied to. I've been through bank statements in the most meticulous detail, but he has always used large amounts of cash since I've known him, so I can't really pin much down in that way.
I just want to know re the car meets and if he has met a girl in person and god knows what else.
So sorry for the monumentally long post, had to give the background!
Please please help!
Thank you so much in advance

You couldn't make it up...

Offline Marmalade

Here's the link if anyone wants (y'know, not to pretend you're Becky's offspring/mother-in-law/sex-therapist/...husband's male lover...  :bomb:

External Link/Members Only

She goes on to say...:

"He really is such a lovely person though"
so tell us, what does he see in a devious, obsessive, nasty boring little scum bag like you???

Have you caught your missus being a sneakit gollum cow recently?
It's never too late to get a shag and most importantly, protect yourself from that lying twisted boring fanny of a ball-n-chain..

UKP: worth its weight in trust.

Offline Marmalade

As mumsnet read this forum for tips, here's the "tips" section:

1) start by meaning what you say. You say you forgive him. So stop playing lowlife detective and remember that someone else's Internet account is private and sacred.

2) the two of you currently have no sexual chemistry. Let him find his way and you find yours. Buy yourself a vibrator or rabbit and get in touch with your sexual self. If and when you then find some MUTUAL(!!!)sexual attraction, go for it.

3) don't find excuses. 'Will i catch something?' (highly unlikely). 'What about years of devotion, will I actually have to get s job?' Self-righteous justification for wanting to be his sole sexual jailer. Get over it.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 02:33:27 am by Marmalade »

Offline Nagilum

Those excuses are great but nothing can top one my mate told his wife. He went to Amsterdam with another friend, let's call him Mike, and they met some girls, had some fun etc.

So they get home and a condom falls out his pocket, his wife looks at him and asks why he has that. He casually replies "Oh Mike borrowed my trousers one night, it's his".

She believed him!!!

Offline Marmalade

I wonder if she's mates with Mike's wife...

My main reason for posting it of course is as a warning to some of the newbies that get carried away, either on of off the forum. I don't think most men really think the woman they married could be such a devious fuckhead while smiling nicely at him over his cornflakes.

I think people get very dependent on marriage after a bit. They forget the take-off drill can apply at any time during the flight. They avoid thinking of the possibility of it ending and so become unprepared to live life on their own feet. So they panic if they think they've been 'betrayed' by the other half of that disgustingly shitty old-fashioned contract (excuse the adjectives, but it is phrased like servitude between two free adults of presumably competent age).

People are free agents. It helps to remember that, honest. You stay with someone as a matter of free will. You have a right to shag who the fuck you like, and if you choose not to exercise that due to someone satisfying your needs, well enjoy it while it lasts and remember it is a choice you make, and he or she makes, daily, on an independently moral basis.

And while you are extending that nuptial honeymoon bliss, if you notice one day that it is less than mutual, ask yourself if he or she is (or is still) also your best friend. Best friends don't go round digging up dirt on each other. They are prepared to accept, or, in the event that something overthrows everything else about that friendship, to walk away with love and respect for the person you've cherished. If you don't do it like that, you are calling yourself an idiot for making a longtime bad choice, and that really hurts and goes on hurting. Like the American tv show says, try to love and respect yourself -- and each other.

:rose: :rose:

Offline shagbambi

So when you got down to the bit about the American TV show I was expecting you to write "Married with children".

Offline Marmalade

So when you got down to the bit about the American TV show I was expecting you to write "Married with children".

Was that the Cosby Show?

Offline Gordon Bennett

Blimey! Even good old mummysweb gets mentalist trolls posting a load of tosh then. At least trolls on here can't be arsed with  making up 10000 words of shit and they keep it brief(ish)!

vw

Good news

I can forgive him this, whatever has happened & I do absolutely know he will do anything now to make me happy.

Offline Happyjose

So many angry wimmin projecting their own anger on the OP.

Funny if the OP turned out to be a troll....

vw

So many angry wimmin projecting their own anger on the OP.

Funny if the OP turned out to be a troll....
Marmalade is a funny guy, he could pull it off certainly !

Bluefin

"If you would like an insight into the sort of man you are married to and are also prepared to share your life with - please take a look at a grotesque website called punter net where men like your husband review the 'punts' they have had."

Good job they haven't found this place!

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Something about this smells odd.

According to everything I've read, married men punt for two reasons:

1. Not getting any at home.

2. Variety.

Neither explains why this guy would pay to shag WG's while ignoring a wife who is gagging for it.  So either she's lying about her willingness to have sex with him, or she is now unshaggable - probably because she is now obese, or has a serious attitude problem.

And I don't understand why she's so obsessive about whether or not hubby has actually had sexual intercourse with them.  Would it really make that much difference either way?

Offline Marmalade

Marmalade is a funny guy, he could pull it off certainly !
Nope. I don't really deal in fakery unless it is an obvious joke. This is not. They actually exchange 'tips' on how to fuck up punters. (So I assume it is genuine.) I see so many noobs on here all excited and leave breadcrumbs. Don't. Please!

If you think your wife is too kind/nice/loving/technically stupid to do such things, then it does no harm to protect yourself anyway. Don't give anyone the opportunity, and then trust is a given, a bonus. (To give a comparison, I never let an outcall out of my sight and never leave anything around worth nicking. Then I can 'trust' her. It's not that hard to do the same with your personal information. verb.sap.)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 10:52:41 am by Marmalade »

Offline jackdaw

Those excuses are great but nothing can top one my mate told his wife. He went to Amsterdam with another friend, let's call him Mike, and they met some girls, had some fun etc.

So they get home and a condom falls out his pocket, his wife looks at him and asks why he has that. He casually replies "Oh Mike borrowed my trousers one night, it's his".

She believed him!!!

Baffling. You wonder how much evidence some people need...in original posting I'd have thought there was enough "clues" to prove husband was getting his end away with dozens of WG's to convict St Peter.

And in today's Times there's a sad case of a woman academic who's effectively given away her life's savings ( and some money borrowed from friends) because some guy she's never met explained to her he needed money to get a large sum of money released.

But he sounded nice on phone! And now...that it's all disappeared...she's pissed off that Met won't launch a full investigation. After all she's supplied Met with all email addresses and mobile phone numbers...so must be pretty easy to track him down...only a few billion potential suspects.

Closet freak

Hundreds of emails to WG s on aw & only one feedback for a  possible webcam , he sounds more like a time waster than a punter  :wackogirl:

JV547845

He must have gotten careless to even let her find out he had an adultwork account. But they do send plain text password reminders, so if you left your email address logged in somewhere it's easy to get completely pwned.

Offline Marmalade

Hundreds of emails to WG s on aw & only one feedback for a  possible webcam , he sounds more like a time waster than a punter  :wackogirl:

Maybe just a stupid fuck. Carrying so much worry and guilt around (as married men are wont to do) he probably didn't gave enough free braincells left at the time to do things properly.

Should have gone to UKP!