Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: shit scared  (Read 3277 times)

holidayinn

Hi everyone, i text a wg today and she asked me to email her from aw, i did and the email was deleated straight away, she keeped askeing me to email her and i gave up in the end, she then told me she was reporting me to aw and the police, and saying all info will be shared with them, i have done nothing wrong as far as i can see but text her to see if she was avail, have i done wrong as i have now cancelled my aw account. thanks.

OldAdmin

StPunt

Offline cueball

Name her profile.

+1

Also, if all you've said is true you've done nowt wrong, but do put a link up to her on here

The President

Pmsl

They really are up themselves .... Hollow threats and nothing can be done

Offline nigel4498

Offline Sedlmayer

"the police, and saying all info will be shared with them" blah blah blah whatevs mate..... :timeout:

What crime is purported to have taken place exactly?  :unknown:

If you're not a troll by any chance man the fuck up, and/or fuck off  :sarcastic:

Offline madeinwales56

Tell her to fuck off. That the best advice for timewasters and trolls.

Offline cueball

If you're not a troll by any chance man the fuck up, and/or fuck off  :sarcastic:

To be honest I agree with the above

Offline hendrix

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
If the email was deleted straight away it means she had already blocked you so she wouldn't have got the email
What did you say to get her to say she would call the police.  I cant see any half sane person saying they would call the police over one polite text saying you would like to book her?
yes I know some lose the plot over silly little things but this seems a bit OTT. 

Name her and tell us everything you wrote

Oh and yes it is half term this week
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 08:40:23 pm by Dani »

LL

What are we missing here?
My guess is that he asked the girl if she would partake in a bit of role play for him. Father and daughter incest. Not illegal but I can see how it would cause a WG to flip out - especially if she has kids. Well that's my guess... What's yours?

Offline dboy74

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

dawsonuk

Smells like bullshit to me!

+1 - only post so can't be that bothered!

SUMO61

Hi everyone, i text a wg today and she asked me to email her from aw, i did and the email was deleated straight away, she keeped askeing me to email her and i gave up in the end, she then told me she was reporting me to aw and the police, and saying all info will be shared with them, i have done nothing wrong as far as i can see but text her to see if she was avail, have i done wrong as i have now cancelled my aw account. thanks.

Your first post, hey?  Yeah, right..

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
I hope the OP comes back. This has the makings of a decent tale...

Offline nigel4498

I hope the OP comes back. This has the makings of a decent tale...
No chance of that, his mummy locked the computer.

kenw1

+1

Also, if all you've said is true you've done nowt wrong, but do put a link up to her on here

+2

password02

Can we just delete this thread as it is a complete waste of time - 100% BS - Kids coming out early from half term.

Offline CBPaul

On the very slim chance that half term hasn't come early.......

Depends on what was in the email, what personal details and what was requested. Post a link OP and then you might get taken seriously.

Otherwise, haven't they set you enough homework for the week.

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Well, there have been some genuine cases of this sort of thing happening, so I'm not just going to automatically assume it's a fairytale.

But there are certainly some questions to answer.

It sounds like you were on her blacklist, but somehow she didn't realise it.  That would explain her "deleting your emails" but still asking you for more.  So this is a girl you've contacted before?

What happened next seems to be a rather extreme reaction to dealing with someone she considered to be a timewaster or worse.  Impossible to say if she got the hump because you kept "refusing to email her", or because she remembered why she had blacklisted you in the first place.

Or she could just be mental.  Not exactly unheard-of.

Deleting your AW account seems a bit extreme.  What sort of "crime" was she accusing you of?  BTW, you now have one month to request an undelete before it's gone forever.  Though if she blacklisted it, it might be best to let it die.

Offline Marmalade

the OP's been banned which kind of says it all

markw

Half term is next week - so maybe the OP is a truant?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Half term is next week - so maybe the OP is a truant?

Judging by quite a few MILFs not working this week, in some areas, half-term may be this week.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Judging by quite a few MILFs not working this week, in some areas, half-term may be this week.

You are correct it is half term this week. They go back Tuesday 17th