Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mulan @ Olina, Edgeware Road, London  (Read 767 times)

Offline thejunklord

External Link/Members Only

Logistics - Easy enough, whatsApp the number the maid, 150 per hour.
    Location - 5 mins walking distance from edgeware road tube station. 2 floor climb, two rooms. Shared with Betty. Clean room and shower. The usual thai agency setup.
    Looks - Now this is where I was taken aback. She had no make up on, which I dont mind. Looks nothing like the photos - man, I honestly thought it was B&S until I noticed the ink and figured this is the same girl as the photos. Petite and thin but with sort of saggy-ness all around. Zero gym effort here. Face is 5/10, Body is 5/10, chest are bolt-ons, not the best but not the worst. Lips also have fillers and hence DFK is mleh! Betty, Fallyn, Trishia (miss69) are far better looking IMO.
    Act - Shower, followed by DFK, lots of body kissing, followed by cock worship - man, that was good. 10-15 mins on balls and shaft, sloppy and messy, really enjoyed that. Rubber on, few positions to finish off in CG. Nothing fantastic to call out here tbh, everything is on offer. I dont do A-levels, but she offered.

Overall, enjoyed the OWO and Mulan was engaged through out. But the girl doest look like the photos and her body type isnt to my liking. Wont be heading back.

Online anonymouse72

Interesting how we all view things differently and have different tastes. I thought the opposite regarding Mulan and Fallyn and thought Mulan was the hotter of the two. Definitely agree on the photos though. I had to have a closer look post-punt to see the likeness minus the make up for both girls.

Offline thejunklord

I read many such comments in the forum, especially when folks did duo with betty and mulan, and went in expecting a treat, lol. Completely agree, its all subjective.