Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BritishBustyMegan - 30 mins guildford titwank  (Read 1063 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7288933) (1 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline gurds

Saw Megan today in guildford, formerly BritishBustyLayla. Mainly wanted to see her to try titwank with her as she has GG naturals.

Her comms are awful, agreed 1hr booking for 4.30pm, then later she agreed 7.30pm, then she messaged later to say sorry she can do 9pm

When arriving at 9pm wanted 1hr booking for £200 (which she offered discounted), but then she said she only wanted to do 30 min and I paid £100 (discounted).

The girl has big boobs and a nice ass, ass is fake but looks good. Tits are big, started with handjob and her using my toy on me. Then onto missionary. Did some reverse cowgirl, her pussy is good and I just wanted to nut,

She's one of those girls where you have to nut early in first 10 mins and then get 2nd nut in from longer fucking later in the hr. But I only had 30 mins, so moved to doggy and couldn't get proper strokes in as I wanted to cum bad.

Then onto oily titwank to completion. The titwank didn't feel that great as her boobs are so big and couldn't keep them really tight during titwank. Ended up nutting from titwank,

Wouldn't see her again though, overall £100 for 30 min isn't too bad.

External Link/Members Only

Offline MrMatrix

Im looking at her now and as we have 2 neutrals and 1 positive, think i'll give her a miss today. Thanks for the useful review. Like you i tend to go for hour punts. :hi: