Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: April Paisley - Reading DT  (Read 2074 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 1999048) (8 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by DrConners]

Offline Veritas

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Where - chain hotel in South Reading with anpr parking cameras. Don’t forget to pay for parking or you will get a ticket (I did)

When and how much - March 2023.  1hr incall for £250.

The SP - as per pictures and prior reports but far better looking than I’d expected (YMMV etc etc but I was very pleasantly surprised).  Trim figure, great ass, small but pert and appealing breasts.  Certainly no decades old pics involved. 

Comms - quick and efficient by text.initial text made clear what she doesn’t provide and what were extras so there were no ‘in room surprises’

Services - I’d requested an oral only meet.  Not usually a fan of OW so wouldn’t usually have considered it but more on this later. 

The meeting - friendly welcome from behind the door.  Has a body most 20 yr old SPs would kill for and a friendly demeanour.  Briefly discussed that I just wanted a hour of great oral and then I hopped in the shower for a couple of minutes.  Came out and April knelt, popped on the condom and got down to business.  At various points we tried the bed with me lying back lazily watching her, her lying head off the bed etc.  All deep, sloppy and done with a smile…did exactly what I’d asked with no attempt to finish it up early or to revert to loads of handwork to save on effort.  Attention was given to my balls as well but this was mainly just an hour of really good Deepthroat to the point of gagging but not crossing into her puke play…that wasn’t something I’d requested but I’m sure could daily have been involved if we had pushed things and played with her throat with the last centimetre or two.  By the time I came in the bag, I was drenched in her saliva and it was in her hair, on the bed, over the carpet etc. 

Cleaned up and was on my way exactly an hour after I’d arrived.

Would I return - never thought I’d say this with an OW only provider but absolutely.  April is fit, friendly, and delivered 100% so for me this was great vfm despite no OWO being available.

Online Often Visitor

OP I am assuming you meant March 2024 ??

Offline Veritas

Ooops, yes indeed.  Earlier this month!

Offline JimmySW

She quoted me £220 plus anal 19 9 2019 but the meet never happened and at the time offered A levels CIM DT FK OWO Swallow - is OWO/CIM off the menu now or was that your choice?

Some "research" for her  :dance: :drinks:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Veritas

OWO was off the menu.  Which would usually have made me look elsewhere but I’m glad I didn’t on this occasion.