Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting in Brazil (Rio, São Paulo)  (Read 38844 times)

Offline Chezdon2

Nice write up.

Lived in Rio for a few years and go back every few years.

I use that photoacompanhante site that John listed, much prefer to find an independent one than sit in one of those dingy clubs. Helps that I speak Portuguese though, would be difficult to go the independent route with that.

It's actually quite difficult to find a natural curvy girl, even in Rio. A lot of them have had work done and the obsession with the muscular/slim gym body has gone to new levels. I wish there were more softer, smooth-skinned natural beauties up for grabs.

External Link/Members Only

That one was probably the best one. Facially not a stunner (still good looking) but her body is out of this world. Can't wait to jam my tongue up her bum next time I go.

Offline Anadin

It's actually quite difficult to find a natural curvy girl, even in Rio. A lot of them have had work done and the obsession with the muscular/slim gym body has gone to new levels.
I mean for my tastes that's like the best advert I've ever heard, I need to get to Brazil and stop wasting my money here. :D

Offline Chezdon2

I mean for my tastes that's like the best advert I've ever heard, I need to get to Brazil and stop wasting my money here. :D

Yeah man, for £30-50 you can have your dream girls then. Who will be willing and want to please.

Check out that website, photoacompanhante. I just wish there were more for my tastes lol.

Offline jonn

You have to be a little careful with PA site, there are many fake photos on there. It's good to search for the telephone number as sometimes you find other sites with different photos

Sometimes multiple girls work from the same number in the same apartment
Sometimes the girl won't use her own because she has identifiable tattoos

A girl I have seen a number of times, her photos are not of her but she is very similar if not better than what she uses. Her number seems to change every week. Fake photos and changing numbers are a real red flag but she is the one of the sweetest things I've met here. She won't use her photo's because of her tattoos.

This site is pretty reliable , just browse the photos in the general feed and find one you like. You can also read reviews using chrome translation.

There are many ways to go about this hobby in Rio, just find the best for you.

Offline Anadin

Yeah man, for £30-50 you can have your dream girls then. Who will be willing and want to please.

Check out that website, photoacompanhante. I just wish there were more for my tastes lol.

Unfortunately for me I've assembled a stupidly expensive list of hotties I want to see and none of them are that cheap  :(

Offline oversexed

Fantastic reviews. Cheers for sharing.  I plan to do a Brazil and Africa tour soon..

Bookmarking this
Banned reason: Your review is just fucked up, telling others to rough her up?
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Marmalade

Unfortunately for me I've assembled a stupidly expensive list of hotties I want to see and none of them are that cheap  :(

ROFL!!! Well enjoy it while you can, eh?  :drinks:

It’s the thing with Rio, everyone can find their own trip. I like extremes. If I can’t afford Copacabana Palace and a speedboat full of chicks n coke, I love slumming it in trash places (like VM — though that has gone downhill a bit — meaning prices have gone up since the 20R days).

The nice thing for me is the ability to mix and match. Downtown has some of the best lunches as it’s the business district… then a very short walk to trash places (or a clinica if I can be bothered with slow frickin elevators), then, covered with delicious trash juices and smells, pop in to the 4x4 for a shower, sauna and fresh session, or just the whiskeria if still feeling ‘posh’. Quick sleep in the afternoon, get ready for the ‘night shift’, pop in to Lapa check out some music and civvies, if no hits it’s Copa for playing the programmas/LT or cheap beer and casual bangs all night at VM (via bus to Praca da Bandeira then checking out any music bars on the way along R.Ceara), vs back to Copa for late night SWs and beer with locals.

Offline Graucho

Have you been before? Otherwise it sounds like far too many places in just three weeks especially given travelling time. These countries are learning curves. Rio is amazing but it’s not a shop window for p4p like Bangkok. Iguacu is best seen from both sides (brazil-argentina). Anyway though, do your research and enjoy!

Cheers Marmalade. I've been looking at the times, travelling etc and may drop Mexico from the trip. The plan was originally just Peru to go to Machu Picchu with a week in Rio. Extended to 3 weeks to include Chichen-Itza (stay in Cancun). Whilst I was away snowboarding a mate of mine mentioned Iguaza Falls so that got added to the list (both sides). As you say, I may be trying to do too much in one trip.

With regards to the punting, I'm no young buck anymore, so 2 punts a day may be a stretch! I'll certainly give it a go though :D I'll be looking at visiting the sites in Rio and then trying to find some afternoon / evening entertainment. I'm sure it will be difficult to find the best options, but generally, with the information in this thread, I should be able to get some decent punts in whilst I'm there.

I've also added an extra couple of nights stay in Lima as I've seen a few sites where the women are right up my street. Unfortunately info on Lima seems to be in short supply.

Currently trying to learn some Portuguese to make life a bit easier when I get there.

Offline jonn

Looking at reports from Colombia and Asia Brazil seems to be one of the cheapest places to punt.
It can be expensive and many girls have increased their prices since new year by 50R per hour. But here are the current prices @ £1 - 6.30 Brl
Termas are the expensive option total spend will be 700 (£110).but these normally offer a varied selection and good service

Independent girls working out of their own apartments 180-250 (£28-40) per hour.

Freelance Girls meeting in hotels 180-250

The better prives and clinics 180 (£28) an hour

Mabs girls asking 500-700 (£80-110) but I've taken numbers and asked about daytime meeting and they ask 300-400 (£47-65)

In most prives you can take the girl for 40 minutes, I was in the darkroom two days ago and took a petite girl for 120R (£19) for 40 minutes.

The so called 'trash' places are cheaper, I do pop into these for a look around but have not used them this trip, they are about 100R for 30 minutes

Online apps tinder etc although I get 100s of matches but it really hasn't been worth pursuing for me. I'd give them a miss, but I'm sure some may have success.

Just check accomodation prices as they can be expensive in high season

Offline Hornycustodian

Hi, guys. Where can I find the orgy scene in rio?

Offline Marmalade

Hi, guys. Where can I find the orgy scene in rio?

They tend to be private parties ehete someone arranges premises and the programmas so it’s a matter of getting an invite. Hang out on ISG and you might be lucky.

Offline irishdick

Freelance Girls meeting in hotels 180-250

The better prives and clinics 180 (£28) an hour

In most prives you can take the girl for 40 minutes, I was in the darkroom two days ago and took a petite girl for 120R (£19) for 40 minutes.

John,
Could you recommend any " better prives" ?
Are there any in copacabana area or are they all centro ?

Thanks

Offline jonn

John,
Could you recommend any " better prives" ?
Are there any in copacabana area or are they all centro ?

Thanks
The better prives for me are emporio de banho and onix therapies, possibly the darkroom and sams terapies too. These are all in Centro, Ive posted links in my previous comments. These are mid range places 180R an hour. I don't rate the ones in copa very highly, the best choice would be Eden spa, nosa senora 583, room 401. 200R an hour. There are others such as delirio oriental on rua hilario but I've walked out after seeing the girls available.

For more choice and higher rated girls check out the termas, but more expensive

There are some apartments with multiple rooms which have multiple girls working out of, these advertised on photoacompanhantes and gparena, this is my preferred option, 200-250R an hour. I've never had a problem going to meet girls at their apartments, the only thing are the photos can be flattering.
The girls in prives change quite often so the above is at the current time.

Offline irishdick

Offline flylow

So had a short trip to SP and having read the whole thread here I thought I'd add my experience so others could benefit in the future.
I'd done some research prior to arrival as I knew I'd have limited time for punting around other commitments. This lead to me texting an SP that I found through gparena.net who had lots of good reviews and seemed a good bet. She had her own website too which looked good.
Organised that she would come to my hotel and arranged a 3 hour meet for R700.

On the day I met her at a local coffee shop. I speak no Portuguese and she spoke no English but some Google Translate got us where we needed to be. I had asked her to be discrete for our walk through the hotel but she came dressed looking hot as f#£k and a dodgy walk to the room ensued!

However, in the room she was super friendly. Lots of DFK followed by a shower together where she started OWO. Made way to bedroom for more DFK, OWO and RO. No rush and lots of time to appreciate her hot body (enhanced tits and bum but pretty well done). Ended in a 69 and CIM which she took like a trooper before heading off to the bathroom to spit. Really wanted to fuck her as she was super sexy and loads of DFK but found out she hadn't brought her supplies of condoms so she said she'd pop out and get some. She slipped on her clothes but left everything else behind while she went to a local pharmacy and bought some condoms!
Back in the room she quickly got naked again and resumed some OWO to get back in the mood. Returned the favour and stuck on the condom. Lots of energy and positions and finally ended in missionary. Great girl and super enthusiastic. Time had flown and although not the full 3 hours I'd had enough and we showered and she left. Brilliant. 👍

Next day had lined up an out all which ended up falling through. However, tried another outcall to hotel which was slightly more expensive at R1000 but the girl was super sexy. Dark hair, big natural breasts and an enhanced ass. She arrived well dressed but disappeared into the bathroom to emerge in sexy underwear and stockings as requested. Not so much DFK from this girl but the OWO and sex was good and generally ticked the boxes.

Didn't have time to explore much further but I am heading back again in a few weeks and would like to explore some more prives, or thermas but I'm struggling to navigate gparena.net, even with Chrome translating. Any tips on where to get the lowdown on where the local massage places are and what the line ups are on the day? I'm around the Jardins Paulista area and something local would be awesome.

Anyway, SP proving amazing and would also like to try out Scandellos on next visit.

Online webpunter

On the day I met her at a local coffee shop. I speak no Portuguese and she spoke no English but some Google Translate got us where we needed to be. I had asked her to be discrete for our walk through the hotel but she came dressed looking hot as f#£k and a dodgy walk to the room ensued!

Quality reporting, brillaint   :hi:

I feel for you  :D
& this is where for such situations when travelling to some business show / bollox conference abroad i do not stay at the main hotel
Where perhaps a few people will know me, not that i give a monkeys but you just know you'll happen to be spotted by some munter m-netter feminazi type
The SPs stand out a country mile, even if you are thinking maybe not  :lol:

Anyway, SP proving amazing and would also like to try out Scandellos on next visit.

Scandellos must be a popular latin hooker term, there's a knocking shop club near Malaga with the same name [its very average]

Offline flylow

Back in SP for a short period of work. Managed to fit in a fantastic hour with a local girl at he flat.

Contacted her through WhatsApp and Google Translate. She spoke no English and me no Portuguese which just adds to the fun 🤣 Got a time organised and made my way over to her place. Had to check into her building by showing my ID and the reception /security call her. She has to come down to collect me and tells me to meet her in front of the bank of lifts. Fairly busy building with offices as well as apartments so lots of people coming and going.

Hang around for a few mins and she tells me she is coming down in a certain lift. As the doors open she's there dressed in the black number in her recent X post
@AnitaFernandesB

She's super hot 🔥 and super friendly. Bit of cuddling in the lift and she's pulling up her tiny black dress showing me her ass 😍

Into the apartment and she offers me a shower and has a new disposable toothbrush and some mouthwash! Quick wash and out.

She's instantly over and rubbing herself on me and showing me her unbelievably hot ass, continually pulling up her dress. We are in front of mirrored wardrobes and she loves watching herself in the relection. I'm constantly picking up my jaw as she reveals her body bit by bit and plays with her pussy in front of me before getting on her knees for some OWO while showing me the relection of her ass and pussy in the mirrored doors. 😍

Have to stop her and she gets on her knees on the bed and gets me to give her pussy and ass some tongue action. She tastes amazing. This migrates to a 69 and she's really grinding herself onto my face. Have to slow her down and get her on her back for more pussy licking and she gets me to finger her too. I'm in heaven.
With the help of Google Translate I ask if I can fuck her in the ass and she gets out a little buttplug and gets me to insert it while she's on all fours. I'm fingering her and twisting the plug while she sucks me off some more then puts on a condom.

She gets on all fours and takes out the plug which I promptly replace with my cock. It's devine. She's loving watching in the mirror, as a I, as I slowly build the tempo to a huge explosion.

She cleans up the condom and we lie together on the bed and talk via Google Translate. She is just so hot and totally comfortable in her nakedness.

Anyway, that all took an hour almost to the minute and cost 600 reais (£100). Best punt ever. I'm going back ASAP.

😍🔥🔥🔥

Online webpunter

Back in SP for a short period of workShe is just so hot and totally comfortable in her nakedness.

Loveleh loveleh loveleh
Looking at her twat, sorry i've just cum  :lol:
Smokin
A top effort given the country
You make your own luck   :hi:

Offline Ziv007

I have been to Rio and SP over 20 times and love it. The women are amazing, fit, passionate, and they love to kiss and to fuck. Brazil is heaven for those who like fit/muscular girls.

In my experience, best to go to a termas like 4x4 or Escandallo in SP and take your time to meet the right girl. You can talk to them, see how much they like you, see if they are fun, and learn if they speak English. I met in SP a stunning blond where she ended up spending the next 4 nights at my hotel, and this last visit she and I did a 4 day vacation together in Rio. I would totally date this girl if we lived in the same city.

For me, passionate time with a Brazilian hottie is much better than short sessions of sex, just take the time to find the right gal.

Offline Royd30

Back in SP for a short period of work. Managed to fit in a fantastic hour with a local girl at he flat.

Contacted her through WhatsApp and Google Translate. She spoke no English and me no Portuguese which just adds to the fun 🤣 Got a time organised and made my way over to her place. Had to check into her building by showing my ID and the reception /security call her. She has to come down to collect me and tells me to meet her in front of the bank of lifts. Fairly busy building with offices as well as apartments so lots of people coming and going.

Hang around for a few mins and she tells me she is coming down in a certain lift. As the doors open she's there dressed in the black number in her recent X post
@AnitaFernandesB

She's super hot 🔥 and super friendly. Bit of cuddling in the lift and she's pulling up her tiny black dress showing me her ass 😍

Into the apartment and she offers me a shower and has a new disposable toothbrush and some mouthwash! Quick wash and out.

She's instantly over and rubbing herself on me and showing me her unbelievably hot ass, continually pulling up her dress. We are in front of mirrored wardrobes and she loves watching herself in the relection. I'm constantly picking up my jaw as she reveals her body bit by bit and plays with her pussy in front of me before getting on her knees for some OWO while showing me the relection of her ass and pussy in the mirrored doors. 😍

Have to stop her and she gets on her knees on the bed and gets me to give her pussy and ass some tongue action. She tastes amazing. This migrates to a 69 and she's really grinding herself onto my face. Have to slow her down and get her on her back for more pussy licking and she gets me to finger her too. I'm in heaven.
With the help of Google Translate I ask if I can fuck her in the ass and she gets out a little buttplug and gets me to insert it while she's on all fours. I'm fingering her and twisting the plug while she sucks me off some more then puts on a condom.

She gets on all fours and takes out the plug which I promptly replace with my cock. It's devine. She's loving watching in the mirror, as a I, as I slowly build the tempo to a huge explosion.

She cleans up the condom and we lie together on the bed and talk via Google Translate. She is just so hot and totally comfortable in her nakedness.

Anyway, that all took an hour almost to the minute and cost 600 reais (£100). Best punt ever. I'm going back ASAP.

😍🔥🔥🔥

Hi do you have a link or info. Would love to see this beauty. Will be SP end of the week. Thanks and regards

Offline Dee19781

great review and thread here, i am actually going to rio next week

a quick question which i didn't see the answer to, the termas such as 4x4 do they have showers to use before and after? also do the girls shower before?

reason asking after walking around in the heat i dont want to smell of sweat.

thanks

Offline Royd30

Met up with Royd30 in Mab's yesterday lunchtime.
We decided to take a leaf out of John's playbook and head to Centro. Had a look at a couple of walk ups.
Royd30 scored in the Darkroom and I ended up doing a lovley petite girl in
Rua do Rosário 135 / 3 floor
They have the entire floor, nice establishment.
Cost me £26 for 40mins.

BTW if anyone is going to darkroom you need to go to the 20 floor on the lift then walk up 1 flight to the penthouses.
Met up with Irishdick a while back and we planning to meet up again in Rio in May, but I will be in Rio 9/10 April if you about and want a wingman…let me know…regards