Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Malai Thai - Lisburn?  (Read 9189 times)

Offline 3imfred

My driving job takes me to Lisburn every so often.
Noticed yesterday a new place Malai Thai bottom of a hill leading into the town.
Garish pink frontage anyone been?
Will have a 2 hour window in Lisburn next week and was planning on going to Siam, no HE but lovely masseuses and great massage.
However might give this place a visit.

Itsonlyme41

i have been. mature thai lady who knows how to massage and very pleasant experience..

djm624

Itsonlyme41

i think there may be some scope here but may depend on the girl. i did not ask

Offline MC2412

Any update on Malai Thai if anyone has paid a recent visit?

Offline 3imfred

Had a lovely massage but no sign of anything else despite giving all usual hints

Offline HoraceWimp$9

Visited Malai during the week.

It is similar to its predecessor - OK Thai.
Not hugely busy from what I saw.

Massage was good - not as firm as some places (maybe based on my personal preference), but a decent amount of teasing.

Happy with the outcome
Will go back

Offline Randall_graves

Brilliant! What was the masseuse like?

Offline Sam182

How much extra was the happy ending

djm624

What was the name of the masseuse?

Offline 3imfred

Think this place is similar to Orchid in that availability of extras depends on the individual girl.
Visited again prompted by recent promising posts.
Bit of a washout, no HE unfortunately and girl insisted on using body cream instead of oil which I didn’t like.

djm624

Anyone know which girl to ask for to get extras?

Offline HoraceWimp$9

It is a "low traffic" place.
I don't think there is a choice - luck of the draw.

I didn't ask the name of the woman who I got - maybe just lucky

Offline Randall_graves

It is a "low traffic" place.
I don't think there is a choice - luck of the draw.

I didn't ask the name of the woman who I got - maybe just lucky
What did she look like? How much did you pay?

Offline HoraceWimp$9

I know it will sound very unobservant - but she was typically Asian lady
To try to refine that I looked at the Orchid Thai photos.
She was more like "Ploy" than "Katie".

Offline Randall_graves

I know it will sound very unobservant - but she was typically Asian lady
To try to refine that I looked at the Orchid Thai photos.
She was more like "Ploy" than "Katie".
Geez..... give us something to work with mate! Was she old or young, slim or tubby, attractive or ugly, massive diddies or 2 fried eggs?

How much did you pay?

djm624

Any more updates on Malai Thai?

Offline blackjackketchum

Went today was on way to Portadown and had time to kill only 2 girls work there and only one does he the other girl is the boss she was telling me, unfortunately can't remember her name sorry. Massage was good, pressure was decent and a bit of teasing thrown in so knew he was nailed on, usual 20 quid extra was decent finish doesn't mind bit of groping, she was I'd say late 40s hard to tell with Asians big enough tits attractive enough enjoyed it anyway I'll be back

Offline blackjackketchum

Update on this place the owner who previously u wanted to avoid now does he slightly more expensive at 70 all in rather than 65 mature Thai woman decent shape good he prob best I've had although not fond of the groping ass fine but not tits the other one that works there ye could prob ride if u put in the ground work I reckon

Offline ibis543

Update on this place the owner who previously u wanted to avoid now does he slightly more expensive at 70 all in rather than 65 mature Thai woman decent shape good he prob best I've had although not fond of the groping ass fine but not tits the other one that works there ye could prob ride if u put in the ground work I reckon

so the owner most definitely will give you a HAPPY ENDING, did you get one from her, how did you go about getting a HE
 eg ask straight out during massage
 you say touching her ass is fine, do you think she let you suck her tits for an extra fee
 I assuming it 70 for one hour massage plus the happy ending

what is her name, is she friendly, saw her pics she looks good I must definitely must pay a visit soon

Offline blackjackketchum

Yeah just asked when she brushed past my cock a few times, yeah massage n all its 45 massage then she rounds it up to 70 the other girl just asks for a score tip, dunno bout extra fee for sucking tits u could try, her he is good ye wouldn't last long enough to suck on her tits lol

brumlad592

Been here a couple of times.  The owner lady seems to work in room 1 and the other girl works in room 2, so you can say which room you want when booking.  Been with both ladies, and while he seemed available I didn't go for it.  Was a good naked massage (no towel) with lots of teasing from both ladies.  Was thinking of getting the he option with the girl in room 2 but unfortunately her chat wasn't conducive to being horny, and I generally didn't feel in a great mood after her showing me a picture of her dead husband :scare:

Offline 3imfred

Been here a couple of times.  The owner lady seems to work in room 1 and the other girl works in room 2, so you can say which room you want when booking.  Been with both ladies, and while he seemed available I didn't go for it.  Was a good naked massage (no towel) with lots of teasing from both ladies.  Was thinking of getting the he option with the girl in room 2 but unfortunately her chat wasn't conducive to being horny, and I generally didn't feel in a great mood after her showing me a picture of her dead husband :scare:

She is a strange one indeed
Talked about him dying of cancer all through massage.
I’m getting dressed afterwards looking to get away asap then out comes ipad and she shows me pictures of healthy husband, dying husband and husband in a white coffin.
After almost 40 years of punting escapades I thought i’d seen everything.

Offline ibis543

what is the name of the owner, between the owner and the other girl which one is the best looking
how many girls in total do you think works in the shop

brumlad592

Couldn't remember their names, Thai names- found it easier to remember the room numbers.
Think it seems to be just the two of them.
Can't really say which is better looking as neither of them is my type.  Both mature thai ladies, owner prob 50ish, other lady slightly younger.

Offline Bigjim12

Can u choose which one u want for massage

Offline Distantdirtbag

That dead husband talk has put me right off fs

Offline millman6

First time in Malai last week. Only masseuse there was a mature lady, think her name is Anne. She told me she’s 56. Said she’s the only one working there now as other girl has left. Decent enough full body massage with HE for £60. Allowed to feel her arse during HE. Very clean premises although had to wait outside until front door was unlocked. Thankfully Street was quiet. Although a tad more expensive than Angel and Sakura I am inclined to return at some point.

Offline Distantdirtbag

First time in Malai last week. Only masseuse there was a mature lady, think her name is Anne. She told me she’s 56. Said she’s the only one working there now as other girl has left. Decent enough full body massage with HE for £60. Allowed to feel her arse during HE. Very clean premises although had to wait outside until front door was unlocked. Thankfully Street was quiet. Although a tad more expensive than Angel and Sakura I am inclined to return at some point.

Have you been back millman? Have an opportunity to go next week and wondering what it's been like recently

Offline millman6

No haven’t been back. Has been Sakura or Angel for my last few massages.

Offline 3imfred

What’s the mask situation etc in both those shops?

Offline millman6

Girls wearing masks and gloves in both shops at present. Had to wear a mask myself in Angel last week. New girl there called Lee. Little cracker. Usual service and price

Offline 3imfred

Cheers still trying to pluck up courage to resume my massage hobby as I have quite a serious medical condition.