Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Viibabes - Chelsea  (Read 1785 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6335717) (7 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Iloveoral]

Offline Chezdon2

External Link/Members Only

Started comms with her back in August but missed her. She replied saying she was back for a few days. Just finished leaving the hotel. 30 mins oral only (I don't care to fuck) on her. Didn't fancy the extra £40 for a blowie as she's not *that* attractive. If you come here you come for the ass, which is ginormous.

I arrive at pre agreed time. She's 30 mins late. I'm kinda glad she was because it gave me the excuse of going for a 30 min sesh (£130) over the one hour + owo I was going for (£220). She's not really like the photos. Ass is fake, boobs are fake. Face ok. Lipo on stomach. Boobs are actually soft though so kudos to the doc.

Ass is still a good shape and huge. Bigger than the pics. Bit of hair down there, tiny bit of a smell which honestly was quite off-putting. I think she didn't even have time to shower which is a bit gross. Anyway, I went to town on that booty and it was still very pleasurable. Just holding as ass like that in your hands is an experience in itself.

She was quite into it, wet, moaning. I bathed her ass in oil and those flavoured lubricants to make it taste good. I finished on her huge butt and then washed. Was in and out in about 25 mins.

She's very friendly and a good sense of humour. Great girl. I imagine she'd take a pounding well - she actually said she wanted to fuck.

I'm still in a bit of a daze so if I missed anything let me know and I'll reply. Happy to answer any qs.

Overall it was a positive experience - possibly wouldn't have been for £220 so I'm glad she was late and I wangled 30 mins instead. I wouldn't see her again. No need. More big black asses out there for me to eat.

Online Dinekid7

Had to re-read this review twice, just to make sure I understood what happened correctly,

You my friend, you are one dangerous individual,  :cool:

But well played and we appreciate your first review, may there be many more.

Offline Liverpool

OP: where in London did you see her?

In 4 years time when you next review, please include the area in your title.

Offline Chezdon2

Brave why? It's just a fetish I have. Always had a bit of an oral fixation! Couldn't care less about wrapping my johnson up and throwing it down a hole wider than my fist.

Sorry, didn't know that was protocol. Chelsea.

Offline yesbby

Brave why? It's just a fetish I have. Always had a bit of an oral fixation! Couldn't care less about wrapping my johnson up and throwing it down a hole wider than my fist.

I think it’s because it reads as though you were licking her shitty, stinky arsehole

Offline Liverpool

Sorry, didn't know that was protocol. Chelsea.

:dash:

Thankyou. Title amended.

Offline Chezdon2

I think it’s because it reads as though you were licking her shitty, stinky arsehole

Lmao. Not quite that bad.