Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kimora Moore - Aldgate; disappointing and underwhelming  (Read 890 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6265245) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]

Offline NotThe

External Link/Members Only

My experience was not as good as this other punter: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=355533.msg3664919#msg3664919

When: 2nd half of 2022

Where: some kind of aparthotel in East London, but she moves around

Price: £200

Looks: The ass is much bigger than in the photos. She's otherwise petite, as one could guess from her profile. Round face. Overall I'd say a 6ish but obv forses for courses.

Services: no FK, no OWO, sex in multiple positions

The meet: After the paperwork, she immediately said: "Honey, I don't kiss and I don't do oral without, OK?" That's not what the profile says, but whatever.
After the shower I want to get down to business but she starts talking and talking - she could talk (bullshit) for Britain! Or for the US, her accent sounds American but I couldn't quite place it.
Anyway, she finally gets undressed and starts playing with my friend down there, then starts an OW (meh...) and asks if I am ready to fuck. I am, we change a couple of positions, but it was all quite underwhelming. I was tempted to leave but I was still horny, so, fuck it, I stayed for a round 2, which was pretty much the same.

Would you go back? No

Who should visit her? I can't think of an answer TBH. Looks are subjective but the service was objectively shit. Maybe if you click you'll get a better service. Is it worth risking £200? Methinks not, but horses for courses.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2022, 11:50:31 am by NotThe »