Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Charlotte 27 - Royal Oak  (Read 1978 times)

22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5517132) (15 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline Fuzzyduck

External Link/Members Only
This SP has been on my list for a while but I always hesitated at some reports that suggested she was butch looking. Finally caught up with her a short while back.

Comms
All by SMS. Responsive, friendly and easy to arrange.

Pleasant, ground floor flat, 5 mins walk from Royal Oak station. Reasonably sized, comfortable bedroom for the action with big ceiling fan, reasonable shower.

The girl
I can see why others have described her a butch. If I tried I could convince myself she was TS (I don't think she is) but any guys who are overly paranoid about such things should bear in mind. Early to mid 30s, Slovakian or Slovenian depending on which way the wind is blowing. Tall around 5'9", long blonde hair, prettyish but angular face, muscular frame, slim hips, bolts on and tats. She's softly spoken and easy to chat to.

The service
Usual vanilla session for me. Started with light kissing whilst standing that got deeper as we groped each other. TBH I'm not a fan of bolt ons so didn't play with her tits so much but did give her nipples a little lick/suck from time to time.

Her blowjob was fairly good: deeper at times and tried a few positions though she lacked stamina and went to the hand too quickly for my liking; a bit of light/shallow face fucking was fine but I don't think she'd be up for balls deep; let me hold her head/hair while she was going about her work; CIM finish no spilling. She was happy to accept RO: nice and clean, and OK with some fingers inside. Fucking was quite fun but I was feeling horny that day so I did most of the work. She did get into the doggy and ground back into me while I had fingers in her ass. 2 pops and an easy going chat in between. Overall she was a little passive and perhaps low energy but there was enough going on that I had a good time.

£140/hr.

Rating
Enjoyable session (for the price) but not a wowser. Her profile is currently parked in Edinburgh (I assume she's away) @ £200/hr. I wouldn't return at that price.