Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: French delight, poor hygiene and too pricey - Near Pimlico station, London  (Read 1644 times)

4 review(s) for french delight (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Kev40ish]

Offline indianguy

External Link/Members Only

Price: 150 for the hour.

Comms: I sent her text first as I do with all other WG's. She replied asking for my AW id as the has/d a policy of meeting people who has at least 2 positive feedbacks.
After sending my ID she asked me to call, have called she asked how long I would like to stay and any special requests, I replied none as everything on your profile is good information. We agreed a time then she texted me the postcode.

It was about 8-10 minutes walk from Pimlico station.

Entry: She asked me to call when near, I did then she gave me the door number and asked me to call again when I'm just outside, I did, she said turn around, she has a cctv which she uses to do a final check on the client (and maybe if she feels that he is not good she may refuse, who knows  :unknown:. Anyways she liked me  :thumbsup: and asked me to come right to the top.

It was a Studio, pretty dark, just the light of her monitor she uses for the cctv and the bathroom light (when the door was open).

Looks wise I would say 6/10 as facially not very attractive, bum was good and so the boobs.

Action:
After the paperwork is sorted she asked me to take shower which I did. We started with FK/DFK which was good I tried to go near her pussy (for oral) it was smelly, it's here where I decided for the negative, when a WG is charging such a high amount and expect the customer to be clean, she should return the favour and should find some time to clean herself. I continued with more kissing, she gave me oral without and after a minute or so I exploded (not in mouth).
After that I asked her to use a strapon on me as she boasts a lot about her skills with toys on her profile, to my disappointment she doesn't know how to use them. I then lied down talked for sometime then onto second round, various positions she tries to please you but few things are very annoying. After few minutes of pounding I exploded inside not sure which position was this. After that cleaned myself and left.

A negative because of poor hygiene, such a hassle to meet her, the cctv and the high price.

Offline Nevillec

Thanks for the review OP

Agreed....nothing worse than smelly pussy

Offline pumps

Thanks for reviewing.

Photos are giving me a post op vibe