Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maylin Sexy - Guildford  (Read 681 times)

29 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6534745) (27 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Saco

Saw the very sexy Maylin at her Guildford apartment recently, punt arranged via text and phone call, all sorted promptly no issues.

First impressions of her were wow, very attractive South American girl, just as the pics suggest but better in the flesh.
I’d read her reviews from others so knew I was likely to be having a good time with her.
Went for 30 mins at £80.

She is absolute top drawer imho, she did everything with such enthusiasm!
Dressed in a little black dress with black stockings and matching bra and fancy thong combo.
Got me hard just seeing that.

External Link/Members Only

We start off with some lfk and me sucking her gorgeous nipples.
Then she drops to her knees to start giving me some great head, was such a sight to look in the wall mounted mirrors to see this bird giving it some on the end of my knob! This girl knows how to suck a cock,
Plenty of saliva and the best technique, I’d rate her with the very best in the head game!
I could have easily unloaded there and then but managed to slow things down.
Next off with her thong as I want to taste her Pusey, she’s lays down on the bed and I’ve got her legs up and giving her a good seeing to with my tongue, she tastes amazing and gets so wet.
I was getting so horny now I just had to get inside her, on with the rubber expertly applied with her mouth and she’s riding me cow girl, she has a nice tight pussy and is such a mover! I wanted to try a couple of other positions but I couldn’t hold on! Game over, quick chat and out of the door pretty much on the half hour, time flys when having fun!
This is one I would definitely see again.