Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ElfMaiden - Witney (TOFTT)  (Read 4552 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6856954) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline oxfordcock

Links
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Date
30/07/22

The girl
I think she's beautiful, the kind of person I like to date so I was instantly attracted to her. Real nice eyes and smile, amazing short grey hair. Lovely body overall, she's pretty cute. Her personality was fantastic, very easy to chat to. Geeky, just the way I like it.

The Booking
Communication was easy and directions were easy too, couldn't really go wrong. I only went for a half hour booking as that's all I could afford and she's new to me so best to be safe. We started off naked on the bed teasing each other. Light kissing as we explored each other. I loved gently kissing her neck and moving on down her body for RO and rimming. She doesn't actually list rimming and foot fetish on her profile but I did ask her and she said it was fine. Everything was clean and fresh and she tasted great. I kissed her feet for a while which were small and cute.

After foreplay we got into sex - mish, cowgirl and back to hard mish to finish in the bag. I had to hold back as I loved watching her body bouncing up and down on my cock so much that I almost finished there.

Really enjoyed myself and would definitely recommend if you're looking for a gentle and intimate GFE experience.

Nothing negative really, only slight down side is that her place is very residential. Also some guys might not like that it's OW only which isn't a big deal to me at all, less to worry about. I've been pretty lucky recently and have had some good experiences. Lets hope that continues.

Offline DevilTimed

Offline funlovingguy

her rates are low compared to other SP's brit and young , not sure why

Offline oxfordcock

How much did you pay mate?

Ah sorry, £50 for 30mins. I think she's just started out and is testing the waters. When I first saw her profile it was £40

Offline advent2016

Links
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

>I also have a fetish for resus-play and cardiophilia
These are new ones on me (yes, even on me)

Offline Cupid Stuntz

>I also have a fetish for resus-play and cardiophilia
These are new ones on me (yes, even on me)

Yep, I had to google too. Another couple of words to add to my vocabulary.

2 types of cardiophiliacs too, wonder which she is, or maybe both?

A couple of Pink Floyd tracks here that she might love to listen to?

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline Lewis

Very low rates, considering the area she’s in.

Offline shed

Very low rates, considering the area she’s in.

If you keep saying that then the likelihood is she will increase them.  :unknown: :unknown:

Oxfordcock...is she regular resident in Whitney or does she tour
« Last Edit: July 31, 2022, 09:27:10 pm by shed »

Offline South coast shark

Shame she is so far from me, at £50 for half hour it is very tempting but hard to justify a four hour round trip- especially with these petrol prices! She does look pretty good though!

Offline oxfordcock

If you keep saying that then the likelihood is she will increase them.  :unknown: :unknown:

I'm pretty sure she lives there

Offline pythago

May I ask about her size?
She states 14, but some of the pictures look a bit bigger, i.e. belly? I have to say that I am not an expert for sizes... :rolleyes:

Offline oxfordcock

May I ask about her size?
She states 14, but some of the pictures look a bit bigger, i.e. belly? I have to say that I am not an expert for sizes... :rolleyes:

I'm not an expert either but if I had to say, she looked smaller than a 14. I used to date a 14 and Elf to me at least looks more like a 12? Maybe a little less..?

Either way she looks great!

Offline Lewis

I tried booking her this week, to be told the only day she has free is Sunday.

This info differs from her schedule on her profile though.

I'm guessing she's struggling with kids and the summer holidays as she also mentions starting weekday meet ups again in mid September.

Offline Ridiculousiknow

And there they go... from £50 to £70 for half hour, £100 to £140 for an hour. She's just gone from bargain basement to a bit too expensive overnight. Just deleting her from my 'worth a go at that price' list.

Offline Ridiculousiknow

And there they go... from £50 to £70 for half hour, £100 to £140 for an hour. She's just gone from bargain basement to a bit too expensive overnight. Just deleting her from my 'worth a go at that price' list.
Ha - this is literally happening live - she's just dropped her hourly rate to £120. Hi Elfmaiden, please don't take it personally but £140 was a bit too much...

Offline Rumpelstiltskin

Maybe the £30 for minutes is where the real value lies.

Especially as she claims to love having her feet massaged or played with  :P

Offline 123Mel456

Thanks for the review and based on that I’ve just made contact about seeing her but emails are slow and the replies are very  slow. Not going to be a same day as waiting 3 hours for a reply and still not got a time out her number to call

If I finally get to see her will post a review

Offline Lewis

emails are slow and the replies are very  slow. Not going to be a same day as waiting 3 hours for a reply and still not got a time or her number to call

Experienced the same mate. Very reluctant to give out her number, and I'm wondering if you want to see her again, you have to go through the same rigamarole next time, despite by then having her number.

Either she's very busy, or only sees a couple of punters a day. The school holidays revealed there are children on the scene somewhere as her hours were limited during that time.

I've had a few email chats with her, but so far unable to progress any further.