Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: InaraSerra - Reading incall  (Read 883 times)

5 review(s) for InaraSerra (3 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Pushmybuttons

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I booked InaraSerra for 1 hour incall appointment the other week.

Initial communications were quick and efficient and we very quickly settled on a mutually convenient time.  After the booking was confirmed, she sends across very a long list of dos and don’ts and requests confirmation that you’ve read and understood them before she’ll meet you.  Tbh, I found this a bit over the top and didn’t really read it. 

Her pictures are very accurate and she is definitely the girl in the pictures.  She is an attractive curvy lady.  Curvy in a very good way, not fat.  There are face pictures on her private gallery.  She works out of a very small flat close to West Reading train station, that she also lives in.  She has a lot of sci-fi memorabilia on display, so the geek credentials on her profile also appear accurate.  If you’re into that sort of thing, you’ll like to look at it all.  I can’t comment on parking as I used public transport.

I was offered a drink on arrival and we started off with a chat.  This led onto passionate kissing, before we went into the bedroom to continue.  The kissing was very nice and included tongues.  She groaned when I kissed her neck.  We were both soon naked and on her bed.  Oral was covered and if I’m honest one of the big let downs of the session.  I barely felt anything and I moved the session on fairly quickly.  Sex was with her on top and was nice.  She climaxed before I did.  We finished up with a chat before I got dressed and left, incidentally right on time.  I didn’t do any oral on her, so can’t confirm whether she likes it or not.

So why a neutral?  She is a nice lady and the kissing and sex were good.  But the session felt very scripted throughout and services were given professionally but without much spark.  She clearly is fully aware of the time and will have you out on the hour to the dot. While that’s fair enough, it just added to sense of everything being scripted.  Also, her oral on me was pretty much a waste of time.  So definitely not a negative, but it also just doesn’t feel enough for a positive.  Others may disagree, but this is my view.

I really don’t think I’ll go back.