Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: english_tiffiney69xx BRACKNELL TOFTT  (Read 926 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7552210) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by MrMatrix]

Offline berksboy

So i liked the look of External Link/Members Only as one of my best ever SP hook ups was with a red head . I was not so sure about Absolutely British but i called Tiffiney and i liked the sound of her so fixed a meet for a few hrs later.

The meet took place at a well known punting hotel near Sainsburys and is perfect for meeting a SP.

The girl , to my eyes Tiffiney is a very sexy voluptuous young red head . However no way is she a Dress Size:8 as per AW but more like a 12.If thinking of meeting her its worth paying to see her Private Gallery to see if she is for you.

The meet , well as above i liked the look of her from the off, she is even better naked with her hair down . Nice big tits , sexy body and a very nice clean pussy. She needs to take care to stay voluptuous and not move into a BBW but for now now she is hot. The meet went well as we got on well and she gave a enthusiastic delivery with FK , OWO , RO ,69 and covered sex in a few positions.

Price payed was £120 for 1/2hr which is right at my upper limit but as i had a good time with her i would see her again as that price .

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 03:30:44 pm by berksboy »